MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

well no I can’t read the mind of every trader out there. Was really just contrasting my strategy with other well known ones. But do enlighten me as to what clutch things I am really missing about the mentality of other traders. I am always open to learning new things (especially if the might be beneficial at forming better trading strategies!)

3 Likes

You can only know your own mind and strategy.

Edit.
Sorry if I seemed to be being an ass, I have very little patience sometimes for ppl who waffle and don’t clearly say what they mean.
I think maybe we have a personality clash, which would be due to me, not you. No hard feelings I hope. Enjoy ur day.

3 Likes

Wow, a crash, pick up even cheaper MAID soon?

Let’s get these back in the 10-12 cent range.

Let’s get back to 1-2 cents

Guys… I’m in a place, I can’t get data…
But u do know my bot has gine crazy.

What’s going on

1 Like

Now is a great time to buy if your focus is on fiat price for sure. Remember buying 1900 now is kinda the same as getting it for 1500 yesterday. Well maybe not quite as bitcoin bounced a bit… but if you got the 8k bitcoin it is like that.

2 Likes

Lots of Red posts my friend :slight_smile:

I’m thinking we will see BTC go lower 7500 to 5000. MAID may well take off in that time. If MAID hasn’t taken off by then this point probably be the last time to get it on sale.
Longterm what is the value of a secure data network when towns and cities are networked in 5G with most devices linked to their manufacturer? Companies will be able to use the SAFENet to transmit data to and from their products securely. How do you price such value?

2 Likes

totally agree its only a matter of time before people see how super undervalued this is. Every adventure into filling peoples bags with BTC only increases that to, as that’s when people might be more likely to look into alts to invest in since most (including MAID) are really only tradable vs BTC.

1 Like

Sentiment seems to be that it stems from disappointing interest in the Bakkt launch

Bitcoin hashrate dropped due to power outage in Kyrgyzstan and Canada(?) according to https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/09/24/bitcoin-hashrate-bombs-30-following-bakkt-launch-coincidence/

8 Likes

It is looking like cryptopocalypse out there!

1 Like

Yes, but just a storm, and little in comparison to the increasing poor fundamentals of the world economy. We have upcoming Fleming, 5G (security awareness), halving next year, dare I say Libra awareness (!), and world finance as potential wind in the MAID sails, and given the fundamentals of this project, we are not in deep water.

6 Likes

I don’t think it is a question of fundamentals of the project. I am pretty sure we all agree those are rock solid. Where it gets mushy is the public awareness. It’s not like big execs heard of the SAFE network and said “nah that doesn’t help me”… they simply have not had the idea presented to them.

2 Likes

There is time enough for that when there is something concrete to demonstrate. Until then, it is just a nice idea. We must be patient or effort to get the word out will be wasted energy.

7 Likes

I think even at Fleming we could start presenting this idea to business’. The question is where is the profit in that? At final it will be a profitable way to sell SAFEcoins OTC if you have a crapload from owning MAID. Hey @dirvine airdrop me test coins based on my MAID holdings and I will go make some money spreading the word of the SAFE network to business’ as soon as we have Fleming.

Sure an honest salesman would have to say this product is in the test phase so maybe not ready for system critical data. But at least there will be a working prototype that fills the use case, and they may be up to try it out on some data, and later migrate the more critical data when they feel it’s safe.

1 Like

I work for a global company and our computer infrastructure struggles with slowness at times.
I have already mentioned our project , but we ate not ready yet for them to use it.
When we are ready I hope they will use it.
It will help the business with security and speed of retrieval of information.
It would help our project by bringing users to the network, more users equals more security with helps create a better product which brings value.
But not everything is about $.
There is so much more at stake.
Also, have you seen the fines that will / are being levied on businesses for data breaches? That will imho bring business to us.

7 Likes

What about at Fleming though? Would your company be ready to use it then? I mean I see why they are not at this moment, as there is not really something useful there yet. At Fleming we will have a real decentralized network though. It might not be optimized for speed yet, but it will have the kind of security features I think many server users will find desirable.

I do agree everything is not about money… but at this point in my life if I were to undertake a major project like selling the SAFE network to businesses it really does need to pay. Maybe the coin will go so high that I feel I have enough money and just go around setting up worthy causes with the benefits of the SAFE network as a donation to their cause. Heck maybe that’s a great idea on how to establish a reputation so that I CAN sell it to money focused business’ more effectively. I guess there is that element to: If your business is not a charity, I am just ideologically not going to give you things for free :stuck_out_tongue:

I would expect grass roots adoption long before corporate usage. It is unproven technology and only the brave/inquisitive will use Fleming for anything more than playing with.

What Fleming will do though, is prove the technology works. This will seed interest from both potential users and investors who can appreciate the longer term vision. Imo, this is the goal for Fleming, not wider adoption - that will come much later.

6 Likes