What’s up today? (Part 1)

I can’t post again in Like This Tweet until someone else does, so posting here.

4 Likes

That was the main thing I took from that video :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I loved the video. Such an honest and powerful message.

1 Like
2 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

7 Likes

Seriously thinking to leave this country for good once this covid madness is over.
Just adding up to the unbelievable situation of separated families stranded abroad and the general disregard for basic freedoms, hidden below the apparent comfort of wellbeing, lifestyle, beach and sun (if you’re wealthy of course).
Golden prison wearing me down…

11 Likes

Everywhere is the same, the grass just look greener on the other side of the fence.

1 Like

Partially true, but also the exact mindset that enables governments to get away with these acts

5 Likes

Just imagine when you want protect someone you love with this risk:

Refusing to comply could have one end up in jail for up to ten years, according to the new bill.

Basic freedoms are deteriorating everywhere, but, at least from the other side of the world, Oceania seems to be becoming the vanguard of the “Brave New World” style technocratic tyranny sponsored by the NWO.

3 Likes

The US can put you in jail with the terrorist laws without any trial. Its not better there either, I think fleeing one place to go to another is not the solution. We need to fight those laws and have them changed. if we keep going somewhere else each time liberties are trampled on, eventually we will have nowhere to go…

1 Like

At least in the US, you pose a credible form of resistance to fight against them. I will be leaving Australia as well in a couple of years. Very skeptical that the politicians here take the people’s concerns seriously and why would they in the end? If voting ever mattered or matters, they’ll simply make it illegal.

2 Likes

Timing looks good, just works profiling with Rust and other languages:

1 Like
3 Likes

Amassing bullets and building bunkers with arsenal’s doesn’t make the country less otoritarian, it just makes you feel like it does while lining the pockets of arms dealers…

A post was split to a new topic: social and economic systems

Funny then why the oligarchs and totalitarian governments throughout history have always pushed for gun control and only after they got it, did their evils really bloom and become manifest.

Dream of utopia all you like. Power concedes nothing without an appropriate counter-power.

2 Likes

Starting to veer off topic. Myself included.

1 Like

The ideas behind Nym have been around for a while:

2 Likes

Good overview of NYM, Sphynx, and mixing. I wonder if there is anything in here that is useful for Safe? Perhaps it’s already been looked at by Maidsafe team?