What’s up today? (Part 1)

That’s good to hear. I just wish you would cite something besides Russian state media.

1 Like

So do I but the problem is that US-controlled media will not publish stories like this

or if they do, its tucked away somewhere.

Until they have concocted the “abduction” story or some other shite.

Ok thats enough links :slight_smile:

EDIT: Note how in the other reports it is the right-winger who is afforded the luxury of saying she “fears” arrest so she bloody well should fear the arest - How many protesters did she kill? At least 30 off top of my head

3 Likes

I’m not really up for an audio chat Philip. Nothing personal, I just don’t do them very often these days - even with close friends.

Happy to have a thread here or on element/riot (I don’t have telegram installed).

Cheers.

BTC ATH €50 000! :tada:

3 Likes

Sorry for the dm link.

Bitcoin, and the era of block chain tech, has been a great pair of training wheels for on boarding the public to crypto. But it is unsustainable.

SAFENetwork is the future.

11 Likes

I bumped into this meme today:

But as I’d just made the David Irvine as Santa pic (posted in the “watch this video thread”), I felt inspired to commit more sacrilege:

Hopefully David will forgive me my sins.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy to make memes for Safe Network marketing if anyone has suggestions/ideas.

7 Likes

Is there a NFT on this ?
Asking for a friend :grin:

1 Like

Nope. Would that help with marketing?

1 Like

Rocky at the top of the steps after his training montage holding up a Safe Network Logo? Various other underdog coming back from behind memes?

1 Like

Long but fascinating article from the belly of the beast

1 Like

FYI: To anyone making suggestions, I prefer specific ideas to work with - not good with vague. Suggestions for improvements are also welcome – assuming it’s not beyond my ability.

5 Likes

This is from a few years ago, but I wanted to share. I find it so funny that this company blog is nearly describing the Safe Network word for word with the same terminology and images and they don’t even know it.

9 Likes

I just sent them an email telling them about it. Will let you know if they respond. Apparently, they are located in London.

11 Likes

Tim interviewed by John Harris on another web birthday. Nothing striking about this. Bit of background, how the web evolved, how he sees it and a little about Solid.

4 Likes

That is spooky! It is great to see a convergence of ideas though. It’s actually a great article too, for anyone trying to understand the what and why of safe network.

Let’s hope he comes over here and gives the test net a spin!

1 Like

New project by Dan Larimer of EOS/Steem etc. Social media, serverless, to be built with webassembly…

1 Like

India has been saying they were going to ban some or part of crypto and then retracting it for years … over and over again.

I’ll believe it when it passes and is implemented. Even then I don’t think it will be seriously enforced.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1615811982889

3 Likes

I hope you’re right. Modi enforced his “demonetization” plenty seriously, and it was a catastrophe. I was there.

3 Likes

Right. But they had control over that. Finding and penalizing hodlers seems like a very different animal to me.

Edit: not even to mention how they’d go after SNT hodlers! Good luck with that India!