Reddit Migration to r/safenetwork

Personally, I think 1920x196px looks good :slightly_smiling_face: We could experiment with other sizes but I’m not sure if it would look as good.

Yes, I’ll create a poll shortly :+1:

Once we agree on a design, we can still make some minor tweaks to make sure it looks good on many screen sizes and at many zoom levels.

3 Likes

We (the moderators of r/safenetwork) just created a poll here. It should be accessible to forum users who are at trust level 1 and above.

Please vote to let us know which design you prefer :slightly_smiling_face: We’ll let the poll run for a week or so.

Design #1

Design #2

Design #3

Design #4

1 Like

The poll we created last week is now closed and by looking at the results, it’s clear that most community members prefer Design #4 (68% of the votes are for Design #4).

Congratulations to @Arcturus for winning the poll :tada:

Now we need to agree on which variation of Design #4 to use.

We just created a new poll here. It should be accessible to forum users who are at trust level 1 and above.

Please vote to let us know which variation of Design #4 you prefer :slightly_smiling_face: We’ll let the poll run for a week or so.

Variation #1

Variation #2

Variation #3

Variation #4

Variation #5

Variation #6

3 Likes

The poll we created on February 8 is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted!

It looks like most community members prefer Variation #4 (38% of the votes are for Variation #4). We’ve now added this image as the banner of r/safenetwork:

This version seems to look good on many screen sizes and at many zoom levels. If you think it could look better on your screen, feel free to let us know and we can try to make changes to make it look better :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks ok on my tablet, although for some reason it is not centred so the text overlaps.

1 Like

We just added a new version where the SAFE Network logo is centred :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: twenty chars