MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

It is all about the way you focus :blush:

I love your focus David, thanks for the positive vibe you always bring!

8 Likes

I dont know if you guys remember but i was a heavy monero investor and have made my returns, converted all to safe. Life is good :slight_smile:

Said monero was amazing on this forum and i got talked down people saying im an idiot shill blah blah blah went from 11 to near 200. You guys should listen to the crypto master and invest all your money in safe now or regret it.

8 Likes

I think the biggest challenge with investing in maidsafecoin is timing. I think most of us have huge faith in the team delivering, but for traders, there have certainly been better moves in the short term.

Iā€™m happy just to wait it out. It is still, by far, the most interesting project in the space. I may wish Iā€™d punted something into ethereum at ICO. I may wish Iā€™d held more Bitcoin too. But all things considered, maidsafecoin has done pretty well. When it is completed, there will be a boat leaving that I definitely donā€™t want to miss!

18 Likes

Indeed. I have a little here and there in projects that may go to the moon. But this here is Starship Enterprise, I feel nothing watching the little rockets take off while we prepare for interstellar travel.

9 Likes

We pushed through $0.50 woooo!

9 Likes

1 Like

Looks like a BTC to Maidsafecoin is about due. Iā€™m thinking the 10k BTC will encourage a few people to diversify and maidsafecoin is due a rebalance (from charts like yours).

3 Likes

Chicago mercantile exchange, futures market is now trading BTC. A huge in flow of captital. I think itā€™s causing the rising tide of MAID. BTC is now a commodity, lol

2 Likes

Top 17 all in the 1bn+ clubā€¦ it doesnā€™t seem long ago that a top 10 position didnā€™t even result in a 1bn market cap!

3 Likes

Not long till its the top 50.

2 Likes

We were in the top 10 with just under 10 million market cap about 2 years agoā€¦

5 Likes

I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing! I hope maidsafecoin will be back in the top 10 at some point!

7 Likes

Precisely why now is a GREAT, better then ever time to buy it while low.

I just bought back in while BTC high and MAID at the super low priceā€¦ 6.8K, im almost back to my topped out levels of MAID that I had a year or more ago.

My plan is to continue to trade MAID / BTC. Its really the only markets I know. I donā€™t bother with other ALT coins because 1, ive learned my lesson and 2, im not interested and 3, I know MAID, I know BTC. Thats all there is.

Make it rain.

P.S. There are a ton of new people getting into Crypto, im on several facebook pages and groups and the interest is intense and growing at the moment. So what happens is people buy BTC then of course naturally they want to read and learn about other markets, its perfect for MAID. My advice if you trade, invest or want to see MAID grow, get onto these pages and groups and simply tell people about Maidsafe in a non spammy way.

10 Likes

Good point. Where are some of the best pages/groups to bring/catalyze the conversation about Maidsafe? Would be great if you could provide some links. There are a bunch of relevant Reddit pages (e.g., alt coins, crypto markets, etc.) for sure.

Iā€™ve been thinking that it might be worth while to start a topic where people can post links to pages where they are talking about Maidsafe. This could also include links to articles where they have commented or think commentary is warranted so that we can show how vibrant the community is and get other people engaged. Thoughts?

5 Likes

Busy now Iā€™ll respond later with my own groups.

2 Likes

So Coinbase has finally been ordered by the court to hand over customer details of those exceeding $20K during the 2013-2015 period. I wonder if thats the end of it or will they be back in a few months saying look at what we found we WANT MORE!

1 Like

What country is coinbase in? Or more precisely what country ordered it?

Only US citizens are affected. They operate in many countries though but started here in the US. US court order.

Just looked it up

Weā€™re based in San Francisco, California.

In Australia it would be 10K AUD they would start with and have no worries to get it all.

1 Like

As far as i know in the uk, if the taxman wants ur records they would just ask an exchange anyway.

I guess if your not declaring / havent properly, theyre gonna try and find ya.

Especially with this boom.

1 Like