Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

What happened to your sub $1k prediction? :wink:

Personally I believe BTC will bounce around $3k to $4k for a while and kind of needs to have an extended amount of time with low volatility to finally complete the bear market cycle.

I expect BTC to slowly start to rise towards the end of the year, maybe October onwards. I can see the price ended somewhere between $6k to $8k.

1 Like

Bitcoin has been trying to break out but it keeps failing. Should it go on for much longer, people may give up and it can start crashing again, and crashes don’t follow rules. Well, they kind of do, but knowing a crash twice the size has third the probability (or something like that) has little predictive power.

How many out of how many times have your public predictions about these things came true? Just wondering :wink:

I’m only going on the last bear market history, which we have followed pretty well so far. On the whole things are much more bullish for BTC compared to 2015, but there is also a lot of other factors like ICO’s and competing cryptos.

I agree though that usually predictions are only to be taken with a pinch of salt, but many people like making them and many like hearing them :wink:

Well, yea, it’s a cute game for sure.

I really think it already has. Looking at the bitcoin price and volume chart, price has been increasing
since the end of last year. Volume increase since February is going hand in hand with price rises.

I’m not a pro ch-artist, but just looking at the lowest points and the gradients we are on the up.

Maidsafe is showing a similar pattern, i’m thinking its more of a case of “all ships rise with the bitcoin tide”.

You can see the volume on maidsafe isn’t increasing at all compared to bitcoin.

A rising tide is a rising tide. $0.15 will be reached shortly, either Maidsafe trading or more likely the continued rise in bitcoin.

Do your own research, come to terms with losing what ever you put in… it looks like a good time to put your chips on the table… maybe keep a little in bitcoin also.

Maidsafe can only drop a further $0.13 down from where it is at the moment. :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:
The upward side is almost unlimited.

I don’t think you are competing with other Maidsafe traders at the moment, you are competing with the army of bitcoin traders. Do you want to wait any longer to make your large purchase this year?

4 Likes

More upward trends supporting bitcoin price recovery.

We’ve also had a few years for fresh blood to enter the workforce, existing work force to get promotions and pay rises. There is fresh cash out there that’s never seen the bitcoin market, and they want to have a go… second wind is coming.

2 years of financial reloading… it does sound ponzi-ish.

Element of ponzi behaviour in most markets though.

Don’t forget to sell some at $19,000

1 Like

Drawing my very basic lines.
Bitcoin looks like its continuing to do well.

Hit $4200 last night.
That’s an $800 gain since February.
23% increase in about a month or two - more return than in a bank.

And $1000 since december 15th, a 31% rise.

smells like a bull market.

1 Like

Market is prepping for next halving. Definitely bullish.

1 Like

lol no. but i want whatever you smoke

1 Like

Sure, I could be wrong. We’ll find out soon enough. I’m presently savoring some Gorilla Glue #4.

3 Likes

On Binance, BTC hasn’t been over $4,200 since the beginning of December, right after the big crash from the $6,000s. It’s been trying to go above it for quite some time and whether it can or can’t real soon will probably decide between rally v.s. crash for the immediate future. However, even if it’s gonna rally, that’s no clear indicator of a bull market just yet. Unless you guys have a very lax definition of what a bull market looks like :wink: In my book, a tiny ramp “after” (during) a year plus long bear market is just not cutting it.

2 Likes

Hia,

I am wondering what are your oppinions on more “stable” projects found in crypto. I am interested in ada, vet, crypto.com(former mco), safe(naturally) and rlc. Though to be fair I have only followed crypto.com in more details.

Is there any other that has a good solid base and idea for future?

https://old.reddit.com/r/Crypto_com/comments/b7vf49/cryptocom_cards_how_much_are_they_really_worth/

The strange thing is, that theirs current bonus model is based on future revenue. First you have to locked MCO for 6 monts to recieve CRO airdrop locked for another 12 months. So ones the value of CRO and MCO will not continously grow in 12 months period, I expect some “unexpected” problems.

1 Like

they have a lot of money to get a lot of new people on board and because they hold the vast majority of CRO can afford to give it for free… MCO are my second as a percentage investment.

Well, then it’s a Ponzi scheme. Case closed.

Also, don’t forget that if something seems too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true. First step of all scams is blinding the victim with greed, making them incapable of rational thinking.

I would.
I mean, the market is maybe bullish in short/middle terms (thats what SAR is telling us), but for me 2018 was such a huge bubble, it did’nt really pop yet. And they mostly do.
I mean, 3k? thats a crash?
3k is huge. At least for people who remember 2017 (edit: 2016 :D) when bitcoin was ~400$ and who wondered if it will be more than 1000$ ever again.
The capitulation is to come, in my opinion.

And I really hope it will be brutal, so all the cheap blockchain projects die out. Making place for great projects, like Tron.

Just kidding, i mean Safenetwork.

(I’m just a random guy on a coffee break, no TA backgrounds here)

1 Like

ENG/BTC has almost doubled in the last 3 months

$1600 up since Dec 2018.

1 Like

Even Dogecoin, the coin invented as a joke is up 20%.

The real joke is that, instead of the whole world having brain capacity for looking at the absolute greatest potential in things to help the world (as in technology potentials that exist through recent history to do so but fear corporations), people hound on Maidsafe “creating vaporware,” and readily jump to a clone coin with a dog picture to successfully tip people with similar mentality to stunt real progress.

2 Likes