MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Agree. I also think once they prove the economic mechanisms the support will be there should funding ever become a concern in such a market.

It’s interesting that the value of global Digital Payments alone is expected to rocket to over $5 trillion by 2022. China and India in particular aren’t going anywhere in a hurry and are likely significantly undervalued in that estimate.

Imagine a secure live network with close to a billion coins in circulation at that time picking up just one single little percent of that pie. Already Safecoin would be approaching triple digits sans speculation.

That is one single use case, there are infinitely more.

It kind of makes putting up with the current blatant manipulation in the markets as well as the lengthy wait for a product a little easier when the true scope and impact of an infrastructure like this is so ridiculously immense.

It’s an enormous risk we’re taking financially hodling and sacrificing other opportunities but I really believe few can really get their heads around how enormous the value proposition is here if the economic incentives work and people get to trust a live network.

As one wise dude (who has now left us) once said ‘the turtles almost always win’. A beta network by 2020 is a fantastic result, once everyone gets on board with that (and I think most are now) it becomes so much more obvious that supporting Maidsafe and being positive yet measured is the only real thing that makes sense now.

I realised this and gave myself a slight uppercut after thinking about the criticisms (which I still have) with regards to the website.

11 Likes

On target. It’s going to be a big weekend ladies & gents. :zipper_mouth_face: FALLOUT!

Bitcoin price is up.
MAIDSAFE price is up.
MAIDSAFE ranking is up.

Something’s up! What’s up? Anything in the news causing this seasonal pump n dumpkins?

6% up since yesterday?!!

Banks don’t give that in a year.

Banks!! LOL. :joy::joy::joy:

I really think everyone should make at least one low cost crypto purchase as part of their savings.
Next time we are back at $0.25 I’ll be showing people this.

4 Likes

I hope Maidsafe will never go back to $0.25 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the day that the world wakes up to Maidsafe and we don’t need Bitcoin to be up

4 Likes

I dont think this day is that far away at least hope so :smiley:

1 Like

I think before launch, this is still a real possibility - I would keep some powder dry to buy at the lows.

5 Likes

Comparing apples and oranges obviously due to different levels of risk

7 Likes

Rank 56 spotted.

Price rise is a nice thing to see, it’s the rank increase that’s making me more excited.

6 Likes

Maidsafe is no risk it is safe :joy:

9 Likes

Did someone light a rocket?

6 Likes

Bitcoin FOMO rages on and MAID slingshots at a multiple. A little over a week ago it looked like BTC was heading down to 5k$ on another bear flag, now it looks like the bots are going to send it to the moon. Bulls are back or Bull trap? I give up on technical analysis.

9 Likes

When Lam(e)bo sprinting out of California, watch out :wink:

1 Like

We are now higher price than Ripple :grimacing::grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

You are allways welcome to join team EMH (Efficient market Hypothesis), if you are leaving technical analysis. Markets run on Macroeconomic news, trend and also some random movement, past data is no prediction of the future. :grinning:

2 Likes

Checkpoint reached :white_check_mark:
Now heading to higher market cap than Ripple :grinning:

3 Likes

Should get ripple investors attention.

I imagine the new website is causing a positive influence. Imagine if a good chunk of people in the crypto community actually discover Maid properly (reading up on it etc.). Pretty sure people learning what maid is will automatically mean Maid is back in its natural top 10 place, especially when the altcoin apocalypse is in full swing spitting out the shitcoins…

5 Likes

I’m 99.999% (that’s five 9’s fine for you gold bugs) sure Maidsafe has something up its sleeve for this weekend. It’ll be one of 2 things: a big reveal OR The Big Reveal. Most likely only the first, but it might still surprise even us. They have an important audience this weekend. There are a few other reasons that might give credence to that, but I’ll keep quiet for the moment on those. The future will prove the past on that hypothesis. In any case, it would be silly of Maidsafe not to have something to take advantage of the situation at the Decentralized Web Summit for a bit of healthy hype to break trend just as Bitcoin potentially seems to be turning a corner (though honest TA professionals are still unconvinced) and alts seem to be in a continuation of loss in market dominance. That’s my hope at least. To make a really good impression and showing at this event is of strategic importance for Maidsafe.

And speaking of sh*tcoins:

3 Likes

Hate to be a debbie downer, but a ton of crypto’s are up about the same rates if not more. Just the markets being unpredictable like normal.

1 Like