MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Don’t worry guys, be patient.
Like the stock market, Crypto market is in the short term a voting machine while on the long term a weighing machine

6 Likes

Hey @Josh didn’t you say you can get maidsafecoin on coinify.com ? I’m turning my friend onto the project and he’s looking to invest but I want to make the process as simple as possible, is coinify a pretty user friendly service?? Judging from the site it looks pretty good. Prolly easier than poloniex.

1 Like

Not me, never heard of them. I did mention Changelly if that is what you are thinking of?

3 Likes

Yes that’s it! Can you vouch for that site?

I have not used them since they delisted and now relisted MAID.
As I mentioned higher up the thread they are partnering with Binance (for what thats worth).
Perhaps someone here has more recent dealings with them.

1 Like

I’ll have to sign up and check it out

1 Like

Used Changelly last week twice, works great!

3 Likes

For maidsafecoin?? (20 char)

In my amateur analysis, looks like we see a coil like this just before every large move upwards… this coil looks nice and healthy.

12 Likes

Jep, both times BTC->Maidsafecoin, transaction takes about 30 mins

3 Likes

@sam1 Excellent and thank you, you saved me time!

3 Likes

Fantastic TA. What we see here is the Happy Moon projection. :joy:

8 Likes

Wish I could upvote this more than once. You’ve made me chuckle. One to print out and put on the fridge door.

5 Likes

The real value of SAFEcoin

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My country Malaysia votes tomorrow. I have been actively criticizing the government on social media. I may get arrested. I may not. But whatever happens i will always speak the truth. One day i hope i have a place that will be open for everyone to speak. Go Maidsafe :muscle::muscle:

37 Likes

safecoin.com is for sale at a respectable $80K.
good investment? IDK

4 Likes

Where we are going we don’t need no dot com :smiley: :smiley:

34 Likes

I enquired out of curiosity… and that’s pretty much exactly what I told the broker! :joy:

16 Likes

The attitude should be safe://coin or safe://safecoin instead of safecoin.com, but also safecoin instead of $ :wink:

4 Likes

agreed, but my question is what will it be worth in 2 or 5 years. I suspect even though it is on clearnet it’s going to… “moon” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes