MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Is there a chance to see the testnet before thursday or do we have to wait until then? I am so excited :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Why do you think it will be this Thursday?

1 Like

Thought so because of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you never know what they encounter during the week.

1 Like

Sure thats true, but thought under normal circumstances and no new problems appearing it would be this week :cry:

1 Like

I think the attempt of spinning up a test net is just as important as the test net itself. Itā€™s already a huge leap in the right direction.

3 Likes

We have had test nets deployed midweek. Basically MaidSafe will deploy the testnet as soon as its possible to do so. It is not normal for them to wait till the dev update for a testnet but on the other hand they do try to get make a goal to get it ready by the dev update if possible.

I know that sounds like they will manipulate things to make it happen that way, but no its more people put in those extra hours if they feel they can achieve the goal by devupdate, and if they know they cannot then they will work normally. Putting in the extra hours has a toll on the person afterwards, etc.

7 Likes

Mark Stevenson the business development manager at Bitfinex retweeted this.
If anyone with Twitter can like, comment or show support.

26 Likes

Iā€™m going to be bold and speculative as hell. I think we see .70c sometime next week.

9 Likes

I hope you are right

4 Likes

That would be some move

1 Like

Just speculation but if Iā€™m correct I get a week of gloating rights. If Iā€™m wrong slap on the wrist but next wrong prediction, socks will be on the menu.

8 Likes

We get a public testnet this week or next and $0.70 doesnā€™t seem so crazy at all

6 Likes

I want to see $1 in the worst way. It will just feel different.

5 Likes

Hold my beerā€¦

$10

After a MaidStonks tweet by Elon Musk,
followed by an announcement that he has bought $1 billion worth of maids
as he wantā€™s his products running on a safe and secure network on mars.

13 Likes

Maybe you can hold Elonā€™s phone while he holdā€™s your beer, and (inadvertently) send a tweetā€¦ Something to the tune of ā€œKeeping Mars Safe with MAIDā€

13 Likes

I have a strong feeling Elon Musk would read these posts one day

1 Like

Iā€™m in, letā€™s get this done.

8 Likes

Weā€™d have to step up our meme game. Itā€™s the best way to lure in a Musk.

Literal maids networking or the like.

4 Likes

MaidSafeā€™s The Safe Network - Cyber Maids keep your Internet SAFE.
Sitting at home with your doge while everythingā€™s kept clean, tidy, and safe.
Bitcoin can be the Butler.

11 Likes