MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Bitcoin should and will likely go down as one of, if not the greatest, examples of direct marketing successes in all of human history. A bloodless revolution that effectively emancipated anybody willing to participate. I encourage everybody to pull a page or two out of that chapter before attempting to write a book on it.

10 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Itā€™s the current lack of marketing, has led to a lack of awareness and apathy amongst the ones that have been involved in crypto for a decade or so.

2 Likes

We could learn something from the viral marketers for other coins.

I watched some videos on that new Shiba Inu coinā€¦

Step 1) Get tweeted by Elon Musk.
Step 2) Shout out the extra value the coin comes with.

So, I donā€™t think we can book Elon but the Shib coin is proudly stating it is going to have itā€™s own distributed exchangeā€¦

THAT is something that is going to raise many eyebrows.

5 Likes

Letā€™s hope that powder keg is dry when the fuse is ready to be lit. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

9 Likes

I suspect many serious investors are aware of maidsafe and the safe network project. One of my wealthy friends thanked me for sharing my recent article with him and said he had been investigating it prior. I suspect many others are the same.

Those that can understand the potential hodl it. Those who didnā€™t think it could be done will start to believe in the test nets too. Folks who invest and do their home work will understand why it is important.

Retail investors chasing the bubbles may not even know about it. Same for those in the bubble of crypto hype. Maybe one day they will get safe network too, but I suspect they will be late to the party.

9 Likes

This is why priority number one is to get all hands on deck, to help test the network, and get it out the door!

14 Likes

But the problem if bull market ends tomorrow, maid price will go again to 0.10 dol

Also: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/20/bitcoin-is-not-a-bubble-its-at-start-of-going-mainstream-bill-miller.html

Like I said, this isnā€™t a regular bull bubble.

2 Likes

Agreed.

If I interpreted @SwissPrivateBanker correctly earlier, the lack of marketing may actually be a positive thing for the serious guys.

5 Likes

Below usd1? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Who is too wealthy?

Iā€™m buying the dip. Keep selling, whoever is doing it

1 Like

Gonna buy some this weekendā€¦ Fundamentals ainā€™t a million miles away from being secure :grin:

2 Likes

Pay day this weekendā€¦ not if I get there before you.

I did ask for this one last cheap buy in.

8 Likes

Thinking Iā€™m mental Maid is the only thing I have that Iā€™m happy if the price goes down as well as up!!

One last cheep buy this pay day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even with the dip, Maid is still ranked 126. The dip is across the board in the crypto world, only a few exceptions. I call this an opportunity

6 Likes

I hope this dip lasts till pay day !!

2 Likes

I just sold my house and am renting whilst looking for another. Heaps of money in the bank and lots of yelling to and from the wife about you know what :rofl:

4 Likes