What’s up today? (Part 1)

Some gems in here.

6 Likes

Ray Dalio on the changing of world order and it’s cycles

7 Likes

Internet guerrillas: Inside the DIY broadband revolution | Digital Trends things are aligning gentlemen and ladies, the world is bubbling in anticipation for the Safe Network

3 Likes

“The Treasury’s statement came a day early and was removed from the site, but not before the details of how Secretary Yellen plans to respond to President Biden’s forthcoming order.”

1 Like

Great firewall of Russia coming?

White House fact sheet outlines what the executive order will cover.

1 Like

They really want to push a CBDC and market it as crypto.

We already have digital currency. USD, GBP, EUR are all just digital entries in some database.

The benefits of crypto for an individual evaporate very quickly once a government has control over it, and I don’t see CBDCs being anything other than being controlled centrally with features such as roll back, confiscation and cutting you off from the financial system. CBDCs for me will be as useful as the OneCoin scam but they are going to heavily market it as approved US “freedom” crypto.

Wait till the White House (or insert any other gov org here) is hit with the release of safenet. Freedom of information, and Freedom of money for citizens of the world… old media and financial tools used to nudge different populations into actions like war will be redundant.

6 Likes

Yeah they have realised that most digital currency suit their surveillance objectives far better than cash.
I wonder how long before we live in a cashless society.
I predict much faster than we think.

1 Like

We should name SafeNetwork tokens “Freedom Tokens”.

4 Likes

The market seems to have reacted favorably to this fact sheet.
I think some were afraid of bans but I am still worried about what happens to defi and privacy coins after they assess all the “national security” and “financial stability” risks per the order, probably after the mid terms!!

4 Likes
2 Likes

OMG, planet of the apes was all real!

2 Likes

Our current government claimed we would be cashless within 2 years, that was 4 years ago, and we are still a way off yet before that happens

Pockit - a tiny modular computer for makers, hackers and experimenters, and more…

5 Likes

Could have a bearing on the proliferation of SAFE.

“AST SpaceMobile’s satellite constellation will allow users to have access to the internet at their fingertips anywhere in the world without any additional hardware or software on the phone.”

2 Likes

Cashless is terrible for a nations security, it gives attack opportunities and vulnerability to future solarflare events. You don’t know which country who might attack the digital banking system for unknown reasons. Example Sweden can never go cashless as long as Russia is at close proximity.

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Blaming everything on somebody

Modern day asteroid measurement techniques are very refined.

An alternative and equally clear description may have been a 3rd of an elephant.

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1503400626008596487?t=950U9VRqBFYM-GqrWHcoBQ&s=19

And equally funny/not Evergreen is stuck again.

3 Likes

Say goodbye to the petrodollar and hello to the petroyuan?

4 Likes

Which elephant? Tubul, Jerakeen or could it be the fabled fifth elephant?

1 Like