What’s up today? (Part 1)

Note that this looks to dump a complete options set
$ safe setup completions

Would be useful just to see that paired down to a simple list. Look centred on “_describe -t commands”

1 Like

That one is going to need a trailing |less and a warning about trying to get a drink from a fire hose :slight_smile:

77 foot long

$ safe setup completions | grep " _describe -t commands" | sed -n "s/^[^']*'\([^']*\)'.*$/\1/p"| sort -R
safe setup completions commands
safe wallet insert commands
safe help commands
safe config help commands
safe setup help commands
safe config add network commands
safe files put commands
safe keys transfer commands
safe files get commands
safe vault run-baby-fleming commands
safe networks help commands
safe vault update commands
safe dog commands
safe wallet transfer commands
safe vault help commands
safe auth commands
safe nrs create commands
safe networks add commands
safe networks switch commands
safe auth create-acc commands
safe wallet commands
safe files ls commands
safe networks remove commands
safe auth start commands
safe xorurl help commands
safe config remove commands
safe auth login commands
safe files add commands
safe auth stop commands
safe config remove help commands
safe auth help commands
safe vault install commands
safe auth subscribe commands
safe networks check commands
safe cat commands
safe files tree commands
safe auth revoke commands
safe auth logout commands
safe wallet create commands
safe nrs add commands
safe config commands
safe auth deny commands
safe auth status commands
safe files help commands
safe xorurl commands
safe keys commands
safe keys create commands
safe networks commands
safe config add help commands
safe wallet help commands
safe update commands
safe config clear commands
safe auth install commands
safe config remove network commands
safe auth apps commands
safe config add commands
safe commands
safe files rm commands
safe nrs remove commands
safe nrs commands
safe auth reqs commands
safe auth restart commands
safe files commands
safe auth clear commands
safe auth unsubscribe commands
safe vault commands
safe keypair commands
safe keys help commands
safe auth allow commands
safe vault killall commands
safe xorurl decode commands
safe keys balance commands
safe auth update commands
safe nrs help commands
safe setup commands
safe wallet balance commands
safe files sync commands

or remove the randomiser -R if you want it to look simple… prefer a challenge myself :smiley:

4 Likes

I will. I am commanded now to go out work in the garden and “at least get some vitamin D, ya lazy git”. I love my wife, mostly.

7 Likes

OK this where I am at now with the cheat sheet - yet to implement any of the help @davidpbrown has given above - thank you

If you want to follow along, install navi then run
navi repo add https://github.com/willief/cheats

and look under “network”.

Norbert Häring’s latest article (German version links at end of article) is one of the most disturbing updates on the current state of digital IDs moving us quickly towards a global, totalitarian ID system under the cover of COVID-19 response. Already in trial in various jurisdictions it is relevant to the Safe Network as the W3C decentralised ID standard is playing a role. If your not familiar with Häring’s work he is not usually one to exaggerate or sensationalise.

1 Like

I wonder how many other individuals this officer has made up offences for?

Its not true that ACAB but far too many of the bastards are.

1 Like

Quick: What’s The Difference Between Fake News and Hypernormalisation?

2 Likes

The only way out of echo chambers, is to consider alt perspectives… coupled with being objective about facts from wherever they may follow. The way that Governments and Trusted media indulge the shoot-the-messenger fallacy, speaks volumes about the state and quality of establishment atm.

This all related to the too big to fail in all areas… the great attractors of power and wealth compound the problems and make change harder than it needs to be.

5 Likes

A large transport aircraft just flew over the house. I was inside at the time and did not get out to look for a minute or two. By then too far away to identify conclusively. High wing, prob 4 engine T-tail. So that means it s either a BAe146 - unlikely USAF C5 - prob not big enough for that , an Il-76 - unlikely or a RAF or USAF C-17 - but nothing shown on FlightRadar…
What are these bastards up to? It was headed SSE at about 5-8000 ft so likely just out of GLA or positioning for approach to Prestwick. Normally these aircraft are on Flight Radar.

PS I know C-5s quite well as they were frequent visitors to Prestwick when I was learning to fly. Pre 9-11, we were invited to clamber all over one - very impressive but the An-124 was bigger. The Ukrainian crew had a sense of humour, they had installed a basketball hoop in the cargo area, so I can claim to have shot hoops inside an aircraft :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boris flying in the PPE we need?.. :lying_face:

3 Likes

That would not be landing at any Scottish airport. We are very strictly second-class citizens on this “united” Kingdom of “equals”

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we all are.

4 Likes

It wasn’t Boris but our own Scottish Government who procured PPE kit

An Antonov 124 came into Prestwick yesterday. What I saw today was no An-124, this was definitely a T-tail machine, not shown on Flightradar24.com

2 Likes

Good news - tax dodger about to get sorted out

Excellent article, essential information, thank you for the link! Going to check out more of his work too, seems like a sincere chap.

1 Like

Canadian oil prices have gone turned negative… more costly to produce that the price they get!

3 Likes

Strange times folks!

1 Like
4 Likes