Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

I really think it already has. Looking at the bitcoin price and volume chart, price has been increasing
since the end of last year. Volume increase since February is going hand in hand with price rises.

I’m not a pro ch-artist, but just looking at the lowest points and the gradients we are on the up.

Maidsafe is showing a similar pattern, i’m thinking its more of a case of “all ships rise with the bitcoin tide”.

You can see the volume on maidsafe isn’t increasing at all compared to bitcoin.

A rising tide is a rising tide. $0.15 will be reached shortly, either Maidsafe trading or more likely the continued rise in bitcoin.

Do your own research, come to terms with losing what ever you put in… it looks like a good time to put your chips on the table… maybe keep a little in bitcoin also.

Maidsafe can only drop a further $0.13 down from where it is at the moment. :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:
The upward side is almost unlimited.

I don’t think you are competing with other Maidsafe traders at the moment, you are competing with the army of bitcoin traders. Do you want to wait any longer to make your large purchase this year?

4 Likes