NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

The crowdsale is nearing its end, 3days left, I would like to start the phase No2, we are looking for consulting developers to check the development specifications.

A knowledge of the solutions proposed by blockstream is greatly desired. We avoided using Ethereum for security reasons, because in case of a flaw, it would be possible to extract the funds from the wallets, which would lead to a scenario like the DAO. Waves has not yet implemented such functions.

The validator will be a wrapper around the technologies offered by blockstream, in case the technology changes, or is not sufficiently adapted, so that the validator won’t be affected and will save its versatility.

We did not want to consult directly with companies, we wanted to talk to the community first and see what they think about it, because it’s a decentralized project. I invite you to send me your resume in private message, I would contact you thereafter.

As regards to the profile :

• Experience desired in the technologies offered by blockstream.

• Experience in blockchain architecture.

• Experience in software engeneering.

• Experience in decentralized projects.

• Open minded.

• Supports remote work.

• Dynamic and innovative.

The aim of this recruitment is to set up a team composed of IT devs and consultants in blockchain technologies, in order to prepare the project’s requirements, check the specifications and set up a viable roadmap in relation to development based on the objectives of the project.

Thank you for your participation.