MaidSafeCoin (MAID) jumped 22.5% today

Worrying about anything at these levels is premature. Worry about price and stablization when the safecoins have purpose and demand (or lack thereof) exists. For now accumulate is smart, which means lower is better. :wink:

1 Like

A lot better today thenā€¦buys @ 00008.

Yeah someone lost faith and dumped around 35BTC worth down to 8507 satoshi. Had my buy order in at 8470, wish someone could dump a little little bit again.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be buying a btc and a half on Tuesday, lol.

The same buyers who had their buy order filled at 9000 sats; then immediately placed new sell orders at the top around 9999 sats to try and scare people in to selling low. These are mind games at this point. Iā€™m keeping my stash of MAID until launch.

2 Likes

It might also be a case of a 3rd party wash trading; which is common. It creates artificial volume. A famous wash tradign case is Guinness. Read it here:

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m fairly certain it is manipulation by the same whale whoā€™s holding at least 2 million coins and heā€™s been doing this from the start months ago. It has cost him very little to drop the price 20% due to the low liquidity. He only really sold around half a btc worth and also sold into his own 46,000 buy order to create a panic sell. Once enough sell orders go in below his 343,000 sell wall he will move the wall to the buy side and buy up the sells. My guess is heā€™ll raise price to around .00013000 in the next week or two.
Lolā€¦thatā€™s my reading anyway-for what itā€™s worth. :smiley:

1 Like

remember those 5 million walls at 20000 satoshis? do you think itā€™s the same dude? in that case heā€™s pushed the price down more than 50% and are holding more than 2% of all MAIDcoins

However just a week ago there was a 40BTC sell wall at 9700 satoshi. I bought a few BTC of it and @Chickundinner seems to have bought from there as well. If it is like you think @Al_Kafir then heā€™s not buying from there. If not Chickundinner is just buying his own coins.

2 Likes

Yes I remember and yes I think itā€™s the same guy - I donā€™t know how many heā€™s holding now though as heā€™s playing both sides- depressing price to buy cheap, then raising it to sell.
Lol, just read the last bit. Put it this way, if you wanted to sell a load at the best price, then advising others to buy would be a good idea would it not?..lol

I only wish I had 2 million coinsā€¦ I think 2 possible scenarios are that the Mastercoin people (who have zero trade volume) need to keep the lights on and rent paid; orā€¦ A competitor is keeping the price down (not that I see them as competitors)??? @ejinte to say I would be buying my own coins is retarded. Please donā€™t be retarded.

I think Mastercoin has died tbh as there appears to be no use case for the coins. The Zathras guy/dev who appears to be doing a lot of the Dex stuff has received no compensation from Mastercoin for his work for the past 6 mths.(horseā€™s mouth).
It appears those still developing are collaborating with other projects instead.
One such collaboration would be with the ā€œSafexā€ devs, other more speculative collaborations may include Overstock or the Maidsafe team.
My hope would be the latter,but this may be a forlorn hope. :smiley:

1 Like

I wish :smile: I really do

4 Likes

No you donā€™t, Mr. @dirvine :stuck_out_tongue:

you want the REAL benefits, not just a wad of cash.

You want to see & enjoy the TRUE breakthroughs (cancer cures, life extension / immortality, global human progress, reduction of mass inequality, open access to all info, etc) that can only be achieved by bringing a network like this into existence.

After hearing you talk about these, nothing could ever convince me youā€™d EVER want to trade those potential rewards for any amount of stupid, lifeless, paper money.

6 Likes

Wow MaidSafeCoin price at $ 0.018835
And Iā€™m buying like crazy

From now on thatā€™s my strategy:
I buy LOW & I get High (on wXXd)

2 Likes

I stick with my prediction that the whale will snap his trap shut any time now and the price will jump to around .00013. I said next week or two, 8 days agoā€¦my infallibility and omniscience are on the line hereā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a wall at 13k satoshis on masterxchange already :smile:

1 Like

Notice as the price of BTC increases, MAID/BTC goes down, whale is arbitrating the price.
I play back at his strategy by getting into BTC when itā€™s hitting a low, like it did the past few weeks when I bought BTC from $180 to $225. Now while BTC is making new highs and surpassing soon $250, my MAID buy walls will get filled :smiley:
For non-traders and long-term hodlers this is really not a problem because every MAID under 2.5c right now should be a buy :sunny:

Oh look whatā€™s happenedā€¦lol

Sell Orders (Asks)
Price (MAID/BTC) Size (MAID) Sum (MAID)
0.00009500 btc 20 000 maid 20 000 maid
0.00011000 btc 2 000 maid 22 000 maid
0.00011100 btc 4 000 maid 26 000 maid
0.00012990 btc 3 333 maid 29 333 maid
0.00013000 btc 420 000 maid 449 333 maid

Guess who put the 3,333 order in around 8 days agoā€¦ :smiley:

Edit:- Iā€™d shift that 20,000,whoeverā€™s it isā€¦lol

1 Like

Iā€™m only buying MaidSafeCoin NEVER SELLING. Because I know that I can run my apps on the SAFE Network in the future if I have MaidSafeCoin. I rather invest in resources/apps instead of keep playing with money.

I just jumped 22.5% into the sky today when I saw the MaidSafeCoin price

3 Likes

Exactly imagine starting the nest SAFE google or something like that only you dont need a few million in start up capital because you invested few thousand in maidsafecoins :slight_smile:

5 Likes