MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

No investment advice whatsoever, but going to state a few facts:

• There is no liquidity to the upside, psychollogicaly blocking the price from really moving up.
  • we have never had a more stable network, price has stayed the same since
  • we have more and more tokens move to erc20, which allows for easier listings
  • we have a decent exchange listing around the corner, giving more people access. Price has not moved since the announcement
  • peak interest rate is behind us, money is going to slowly lose value again
  • the team has already gave a sneak peak that a ā€œmuch biggerā€, non exchange related announcement is coming soon.

I really cannot think of anything that would make me cautious right now. You do you though.

8 Likes

Iā€™d say who cares whatā€™s going on if you believe in this project and the team behind it get all in.

if it fails you know it wasnā€™t a scam

5 Likes

It is said in the crypto world that one should never fall in love with any projectā€¦there are no feelings in the marketā€¦butā€¦when I talk to a great friend, I always tell him the same thing:

Cryptos are like women (or men), when you ā€œmarryā€ one, you will start to like ā€œall the others.ā€

Maidsafecoin was my first crypto, although I entered it at ATH, and I have always been patient with itā€¦
My friend always laughs when I talk to him with emotion about the projectā€¦he doesnā€™t believe me anymoreā€¦but I always remind him:

I have let many projects slip away that have pumped very hardā€¦but havenā€™t I been happily married to my wife for 22 years???
Patience is a virtue that is cultivatedā€¦and in the crypto world, patience paysā€¦and it usually does wellā€¦we will see what happens!!!

5 Likes

compared to bitcoin this project is in my opinion obviously risky, but have great risk reward ratio, means you can get from small amount, moon.

maybe good questions here is, what can go wrong with project?

2 Likes

A note - MaidSafe is the company, the Safe network is the project - it will be difficult for you to go ALL IN in MaidSafe :wink:

I played it like that in the period 2014-2019, then I realized that it is much more reasonable to have other investments and to overflow from them into MAID when they go up - so I managed to increase my bag more than if I had bought only with money from salary.

Given the current state of the crypto market, it is much more likely that Bitcoin and Ethereum will move forward first and with the profits you can buy more MAID - of course you should also have a bag if it doesnā€™t happen like thatā€¦

Privacy. Security. Freedom

5 Likes

There is this from @SwissPrivateBanker who backed the whole thingā€¦

One of a few ways to say thanks

10 Likes

I believe, but correct me if Iā€™m wrong. These donation addresses are for Altcoinomy, which swissprivatebanker made happen.

The specific request here was for a donation address for BambooGarden, who covered the cost for the minting process. I donā€™t believe we have a donation address for this.

Iā€™m extremely grateful for both and in my opinion people making use of the process often should probably consider donating a small piece to both of these amazing parties.

10 Likes

What was that sneak peak of the last point about? I think I mightā€™ve missed it or donā€™t remember any moreā€¦

Can we hold 30 cent rather than the usual dump back to 20c? Nail biting stuff.

6 Likes

Hello all,

I have 4125 OmniMaid that Iā€™m looking to sell for BTC or ETH.
Giving a discount to spot price, right now spot is $0.22 am willing to sell for $0.20.
If you wanna buy all then I can give a better discount.
Any interest? Thanks!

3 Likes

Right now spot is 0.21 or even below. But thatā€™s still almost 1 cent discount :money_mouth_face:

lower than that nowā€¦ sub 0,20

make it 10% then or 15% in bulk

2 Likes

would you take $650 for the lot?

1 Like

0.18c and falling

1 Like

Not bad, I was thinking about $620. But probably we will get another chance for $0.15 cent or below.

1 Like

Any ideas why the trading volume has risen? Could it be market makers on the new exchange?

1 Like

Looking at this display of the trading volume since we went live on Bitmart, it seems to me that there are at least two bots in action which appear to carry out a certain level of trading, nearly 24/7 - no matter what the actual price is.

Other interpretations welcome :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay, I may have a buyer. Will post again if not. Thanks

You can also see no single trade bigger than 100 eMAID in recent trade history.
On Uniswap, there is no making sense to make such small trades, so they are like above 1K eMAID.

4 Likes