MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Now nibbling at a 0.25BTC sell wall at 1500sats

3 Likes

Which one ?

Woops! There goes another sell wall!

1 Like

I agree this will help those who cannot access the marketplace currently. However, many folk claimed it would boost the price too, despite counter arguments.

Trading helps to stabilise the price, as the nibbling away at buys and sells closes the gap between the buy and sell price. It lets people move money in an out more easily too. This is all good for a healthy market.

What liquidity doesn’t do, is move the price. It makes it easier for people to get in and out, but to move the price for a longer period you need sustained action in either direction.

With limited liquidity we are now seeing volatility to the upside, reflecting the bullish market. Given there appear to be few traders and fewer sellers, the pressure on the price to go up is high. Maybe more liquidity would soften the edges, but it wouldn’t make up for a lack of people genuinely leaving the market being small.

I am interested to see how the new ERC20 token does and if it opens us up to more potential buyers in more regions, that would be great. I think that will be the main benefit, as you say.

1 Like

I know not everyone in here believes in TA, and the ones that do believe in different indicators. But I did not want to let this moment pass: For the first time since July 2017, both the 50 day, 128 day and 200 day moving average are trending up. Very good sign!

6 Likes

Back in the top 90.

9 Likes

Wow! Hadn’t seen we short term pierced our major resistance. Heavy rejection but that always the first step.

4 Likes

Somebody just took a punt and pushed the price to 1666 - briefly
Now back to high 1400s but thats a good chunk of the sub 2k sellers taken out.
Will they be replaced?

Meanwhile I surf timidly on the waves making small gains - like really small - shit scared to sell too much so I have only made ~100 MAID today.

4 Likes

I used to make good money doing that, but not at these prices, ill hodl on.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Marketing Fund

Didn’t realise we are back in top 100 on CMC. This should make us visible to new people more. Only realised when one of the youtubers I listen to as I get ready for work in the mornings mentioned Maid as one of the top winners. Also the chart looks VERY nice, a clear trend reversal.

4 Likes

4 Likes

A ray of light in the darkness! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Being counter cyclic is much more fun than following the herd! :wink:

5 Likes

I hope your friends that invested have forgiven you at this point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the prediction on

:rofl: no ways

5 Likes

For real that’s about right. There isn’t much between .30-.70 besides the psychology/small resistance of .50! :smiley:

6 Likes

Haha better buy now for guaranteed profits

1 Like

They were spot on last time as well, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

What I find interesting about the recent uptrend is that it’s a complete reversal of the run up to the ATH. Back then, the MAID/BTC price fell throughout the boom, with the ATH feeling bitter sweet. It was nice to see big USD figures, but it felt like MAID had just been dragged along with BTC success.

This time, the situation has reversed. MAID is strengthening against BTC, despite BTC approaching its own ATH. It feels like maybe this time, MAID will do well not because of bitcoin booming, but because it is about to release awesome technology on the world.

For me, this feels far more optimistic. This feels like recognition of the team and their product is finally on the horizon. This feels like success. This feels gooood!

19 Likes