MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Bull or bear market, all that matters is whether a project is willing to invest in marketing (e.g. building awareness, educating, forming partnerships, etc.). In a bull market, significant investment is needed to cut through the hype from other projects. In a bear market, significant investment is needed to cut through the FUD.

Technically (and with greater relevance to this thread), exchange listings could be easier in a bear market. However, that’s not relevant for this project as neither CEX nor DEX want to deal with OMNI, and this project says it won’t pay any listing fees.

Whether in a bull or bear market, the path to successfully marketing SAFE is not complicated. It all boils down to the will to invest and put in the effort.

13 Likes

I totally agree as far as having the right mindset. This is a real project with real, and truly ambitious goals. It may well be a “get rich” project, but it was never likely to be “quick.”

4 Likes

There was proxy FilCoin token on one or two exchanges at about $5-10

1 Like

Anyone else receive the SOF (source of funds email) from Bittrex Global?

Seemed like a generic notification to all users with a due date of 26 May, but haven’t seen or found anything on their socials yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Not received anything like that yet

Yes - I think its a blanket email. I am already KYC’d there so Idon’t think I need to take any further action

Great time to be buying. Anyone wishing they had a time machine and could get in a little earlier, now (and likely the next little while) is the time. The risk reward at this price point is insanely good compared to what it used to be… you get to buy a greatly derisked network at the price it used to be before test net.

6 Likes

I literally had to click on 2 things and it was done. No need to send any documents or anything.

@DeusNexus People might be wondering the information that was/is being asked for.

They ask where you get it from and if it’s more or less then 100K/year. You can just click on the things from the drop-down list.

@DeusNexus Get it from like “I work”, or “savings” or “I am a criminal” for where you get it from type of options?

Sorry for asking for more understanding. I am just interested and not using an account there I need to ask. Just wondering how detail they want. If it is just that then its not too intrusive really.

Yes I literally selected,
Source of Funds => Income from Work
Yearly earnings => ‘More than 100k / Less than 100k’

That was all and nothing more as far as I remember, cannot see the menu anymore because already done. Note I was already KYC so these additional questions were the only thing I was asked.

2 Likes

When I deposited crypto to bittrex, for source of funds, I had to show a record from fiat transfer from bank to other exchange and all trades until depositing in bittrex. I guess to show I bought the crypto and didn’t earn it on silk road or something.

The same questions are standard on other exchanges too.

2 Likes

Edit: ignore, I was zoomed in! :rofl:

Nice move up in such a short space of time, what do people think: is there some big news about to break or is this just a random whale buying in and moving the price?

2 Likes

I think testnet v6 - which is out next week - has a really good chance of being a really stable network. If this is the case - then I wouldn’t be surprised if those in the know, decide to make a significant move.

9 Likes

If this is just another testnet bounce then we likely are going to be reversing very shortly yet again.

Afraid it’s just the — Pump…and then the Dump. MAID is just too easy for the whales to manipulate due to current market restrictions.

1 Like

Maid +21 on a BTC -9 day … all it would have taken is someone who sees that 40c was a good price before we knew the basic network worked and saw a chance to put in 60k USD. Not enough interest to pump and dump this one, all price action previous was indicative of people wanting in.

It was a single high volume buy as the bots were dumping to track BTC, a little fade on declining volume, then slow rise on increasing volume. Looks like accumulation to me IMHO.

5 Likes