Sentinel Support - Sentinel LDK - Master Key Introduction

Something tells me this is not our Sentinel and SafeNetwork.

1 Like

Generic word usage … but still unfortunate. Hopefully the design and capability will make obvious the difference so it doesn’t cause anyone real confusion.

More Than 30 Years of Customer Trust and Product Innovation

The largest and most respected brands around the world have trusted SafeNet to protect their data, identities, and intellectual property for more than 30 years. Today, SafeNet secures the authenticity of your banking transactions, safeguards your health records, protects the purchase of your morning cup of coffee, and helps organizations to control risk, manage security, and maintain compliance. SafeNet is the world’s leading provider of Data Protection and Software Monetization solutions.

Don’t forget that this is the SAFE Network (the capital letters aren’t without a reason because it stands for Secure Access For Everyone). I do see this being written as Safe or safe sometimes so it’s important to write it as SAFE to avoid any (future) confusions.

1 Like

All good design is fool-proof as well as full-proof. People do not always pay attention to what is in front of them. I expect so long as we don’t start talking of Safenet, then it should be obvious enough.

Use of S.A.F.E. might help too…