SAFE Network Logo Competition - Final Designs

624 all the way.

I liked its previous font more than the current one

Yes, @Tim87 a cute mascot is important in Japan, at least, and that is a significant market.

If no-one wants a human mascot then an animal mascot could be used.

I thought about animals native to Scotland and came up with the hedgehog but the trouble is that Sega already has that (the bastards). So how about a badger? “Bonny Bob the Badger” (great alliteration). Badgers are tough and they are smart enough not to be road-kill anywhere near as much as, say, foxes, or maybe cats and magpies where you are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or a turtle maybe?
‘Schildpad’ (shield frog) in Dutch…
They are slow, but will eventually also reach their destination (maybe because they can get very old ;)).

1 Like

I like your thinking, although I’m not sure about that animal.

If MaidSafe and GNU ever collaborate on something I expect the mascot for that to be a highland cow/bull.

1 Like

I was just brainstorming.
But if a mascot is required they should go for the ant of course.
And cute, like you said, not something like the Chimera ‘Ants’ of the famous Hunter X Hunter anime: - YouTube

1 Like

This is a rip though. I have seen it used elsewhere. I think Microsoft or IBM or someone used this before in a rainbow like colour scheme and they made theirs look like a cross between a circuit board and a brain.

1 Like

620 or 642 for me, as I like the more abstract designs.

1 Like

I was thinking more in line of:

2 Likes

I was trying to find something really minimalistic , triangular , recognisable :

Sorry for the quick and dirty screenshot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think all the designs are decent but not amazing.
I would favor 620 but maybe 624 would be the most memorable.

1 Like