Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Will the network be wiped (maybe a couple of times?) after the initial release of the vaults ?

David answered that for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just saw this: [maidsafe/routing] Version change to 0.16.0 (#978)

I like RELEASE Versions!!

But we must wait!

5 Likes

Is anyone else sitting on the edge of their seat :seat: with hopes for 24hr from now?

7 Likes

I too am checking the forums often but life is too short to watch a pot boil. Just make sure it doesn’t overflow on you and go and get stuff done.

4 Likes

Vaults in the release-able version is my guess for tomorrow, or at least this week.

And I can’t believe we’re here after all these years of being a SAFEr :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll start lighting fireworks when I have the files downloaded and can start uploading files. Until then let’s just simmer and focus our intentions. Settle @whiteoutmashups settle, remember what happened the last time you got all excited. It didn’t happen all right away now did it?

3 Likes

Today is the day :slight_smile:

Watch. Simply watch, as the world around you changes.

It is the structure of scientific revolutions. One day people wake up, and never think the same way again.

Safe changes everything, a new paradigm of thought.

What an exciting time we live in.

7 Likes

I would expect an “MVP” to at least show up in pre-alpha-prototype form on Maidsafe’s Github account. There’s nothing there. Are we to believe that it will spring forth whole, out of the unfathomable, like Athena from the forehead of Zeus?

All this anticipatory onanism is silly.

1 Like

The getting stuff done is what makes the pot overflow :sweat_smile: forget its boiling !! like right now!! :tea:

3 Likes

Lots of updating going on… feeling optimistic.

12 Likes

I guess last week’s optimism was unfounded…

2 Likes

This project has turned me into a STALKER!!! I creep this page constantly! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Haha me too! I find myself checking every 10 minutes on Tuesdays until Dev update

6 Likes

So much excitement :smiley:

1 Like

Please stay on-topic. We have a whole topic dedicated to the price of MAID. This is the Pre-Dev-Update Thread. Thank you. EDIT: I moved a number of replies about the MAID price to that topic. A set of other replies about Safe exchange were moved to this topic.

4 Likes

i think i said 3 weeks ago that it will be at least 4-5 weeks. so i don’t think u guys should get all excited…

Nice sorting @anon40790172 :beers:

4 Likes

I feel like David would have given us a heads up if it wasn’t happening today. He’s been pretty good about that.

3 Likes

8 Likes