Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Stellar (XLM) is superior, imo. I’ve never had any interest in XRP.

2 Likes

I believe we can reach $1+ price again sometime in 2021. Anyone else feels the same?

9 Likes

I think we could do much better if the conditions are right. As long as we have Fleming/MVE (minimum viable experience) AND we get the real Safecoin on at least one or two decent exchanges then certainly we can! The pace that things are going things look pretty promising. Being that currently we aren’t widespread amongst exchanges and don’t have our official Safecoin yet I think we’re missing out a bit but that can change fast once we’re live and everyone remembers this OG project finally delivered with tangible things to play with and all the tools for devs to easily build.

Even besides the team, the community has been really stepping up lately. I must say I’m extremely impressed with the dedication and proficiency that is arising from this community.

10 Likes

Progress has been rapid lately. Still without more exchanges, no operating network and the possibility on missing out on a bitcoin bullrun to piggy back on, seems unlikely we see much above $1, if that. If a lot of that falls into place in the next 9-12 months, very likely $1 is the bottom.

8 Likes

It works until it doesn’t. Can be centrally frozen, beware the source of your xrp.

1 Like

I literally use it for 5 minutes only to make a transfer from crypto com to bittrex and buy MAID :lol:

1 Like

I’ve posted many times in the Safe price topic that if we can only do dropbox functionality (we can do vastly more), then $0.50 - $1.00 is fair value for a 5% -10% market penetration. Yes, yes, the fallacy of the 1%, but $1 is a reasonable target with a working network in even a bear market. If the network hits expectations in a bull market, blue sky. The 2021 bit is contingent on when functionality is achieved of course, but I’ve been here for many years and am feeling more confident than ever.

10 Likes

That is XRP’s best use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I think the better ethereum does, the better that will be for maid in the future

1 Like

Gold is screaming something…

https://www.bullionbypost.eu/gold-price/year/ounces/GBP/

It’s had more or less a constant increase since the start of the virus crisis, which does bring financial issues with it.

look at the 5 year chart…

https://www.bullionbypost.eu/gold-price/5year/ounces/GBP/

People are looking for a store of value. US dollar and the rest of the FIAT world tanking in value compared to hard money?

Now look at the bitcoin charts…

It just feels like a perfect storm for Bitcoin.

My gut says… hold on to your hats for Bitcoin and Gold…

I would never trade, my MAIDS don’t move after I have bought them…
But I am tempted to buy some bitcoin now… as I think the MAID price is going to tank compared to bitcoin… could really fill ya boots up with MAID at some point. Not going to gamble with my MAID stash though.

People are looking for a store of value on actual completed projects.
Gold and Bitcoin are proven and working products.

edit: when i said crash against bitcoin, i didn’t mean tonight!! Wow!

9 Likes

Yeah it’s a difficult choice say to be deciding to whether allocate cash or not. Like you say there could be a bit bust that drags everything down but equally all the time sitting in cash it’s eroding away and there is a chance I guess things like gold silver and the miners don’t really drop but keep going up.

1 Like

One way to cash out without dropping the price.

1 Like

I’m just tired of hearing about the project.

3 Likes

On this point - I wonder how many other non-devs are like me (show of hands please) and are waiting patiently for the day when they can take a large chunk of their coins when the network launches and pump them straight into paying devs to create the apps they are imagining? Cos I’m very excited about this myself. Of course it depends on the value of safecoin on launch, but there is reason to expect that to be juicy enough.

The more value and good stuff we create early the more likely we are to have an interesting and healthy space.

8 Likes

I will try another road, friend. Through the influencers. I’m thinking of copying the content of famous YouTubers and handing over to them the accounts

:rosie:

1 Like

I would love to see people that have invested and gained to take that sort of initiative, good on you! I hope others follow suit but everyone be careful out there if that’s the case and do everything incrementally (milestones) where you have access to a repo you can fork, ask to be shown working examples or demo what is done, and work with someone reputable around here or go through a platform like upwork.

It would be nice to create some resources to help out with this kind of endeavor because it can be intimidating enough but it’s really not or doesn’t have to be and there are a lot of people who have great ideas but just don’t know how to implement them. Throw a justifiable amount of money at it and hopefully the PtD (Pay the Developer) rewards gives you a good ROI!

5 Likes

I would like to, if i have the funds, not even a complex app, but would suit me personally, and hopefully let me lead a more fun filled life, income beyond that would just be a bonus.

5 Likes

Hey guys I think I mentioned in here a few times I was putting together a little gold and silver
bullion marketplace.
Please take a look.
I plan to officially launch it at the weekend. Currently I’m looking for folks to upload products for sale. If youre a stacker, gold or silver bug and you’d like to sell something I’d love to have you on board.
FYI I make no money from this, I’ve spent thousands putting it all together and I’ve put in countless hours, I’m truly wanting this to better the bullion industry by giving the controls back to regular people. I’m not against dealers or exchanges I just think that when people can trade with one another that’s a good thing.

https://www.bullionrepublic.com/

Cheers

8 Likes