Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Privacy. Security. Freedom

He is trying to create good publicity around himself by giving high crypto profiles money, that is only a way for him to try and cover the borderline scam structure he is hiding.

It does not matter if scam-artist gives you money, it does not make you owe them anything, that is just manipulative argumentation. And why did he not give Maidsafe $ 23 million, then maybe we could have looked the other way,

You don’t understand that there always have to be losers somewhere who will have to buy the worthless air, nothing is free! It is a falacy to believe that you can create value out of nothing without there always needs to be enough losers that buys the crap. And in the end when the crap hits the fan, the losers are left standing with nothing but crap.

respect is not a word in @tobbetj 's vocabulary

It’s a very interesting story, but bitcoin exists. Last time I looked there were only 2 bitcoin functions - create new tokens from thin air and send the new tokens to the next loser.

But, but, Bitcoin is worth billions and billions?

Yes, because some homosapiens like to play the following game - the game of speculation. People like to fantasize about how they buy cheap and sell at a huge profit.

Maybe Safe will change this game and I hope to do it one day.

Until then, it’s all just speculation and people are not dumb, just participate in the game of speculation - the rules are said very very clearly and there is no deception - there is a magic carpet ride :wink:

3 Likes

If you earn it, I’ll show you. :kissing:

2 Likes

Put it away, little boy.

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes

Cramer…:rofl:

2 Likes

Well this is mildly encouraging today…

http://preev.com/btc/usd

BTC has had a “head and shoulders” pattern for a while and looked like it was going to break down and hard. However, in the tea leaf and entrail reading world of TA the fact that it is now trading above the right shoulder negates that topping pattern. Could we be on the way to a new high?

4 Likes

I want to eradicate XRP from the world so I never have to see another post about it ever again, anywhere on the internet. I feel better now.

3 Likes

Could always buy and burn it all!

3 Likes

Man I wish haha

2 Likes

@Dimitar I see the sacrifice phase is over for pulsechain. I’m assuming the pTokens will be available as soon as the chain goes live, correct? And then we have to move it or something within 30 days or they get taken back?

1 Like

Yes.

You only need to move the Pulse tokens, you do not need to move the pERC20 tokens.

About $220 million in stable tokens, $30-40 million in bitcoin, monero and various other + about $14 billion in Hex were sacrificed.

Quite a powerful start, it will be interesting to see what happens when Richard gets his license for the EU exchange and makes a fiat ramp directly to Pulse.

My personal opinion is that this type of tokens has no future. Anyone can copy UniSwap v2 and it does not need a token to work.

What I think will happen in the coming years is a world of multichains - each chain will have its own copies of UniSwap with cheap fees and people will migrate from one to another when the fees go up a lot somewhere.

By which I do not say that it will not be possible to make money from this type of tokens, but it seems to me a lot of work to follow each one and try to hit when to sell / buy.

If you look at aggregators like 1inch, they already use a lot of DEXs at the same time, so this should act as a pressure to keep fees low. Thus, only the speculation can raise the price of DEXs tokens, because the real use of the tokens is unlikely to raise the price with the presence of aggregators.

(100% opinion, not financial advice)

1 Like
1 Like

@ today’s price you could exchange your 200 Fox 1:1 for MAID, free MAID son :money_mouth_face:

It gives farming reward

You get 10 Fox iinm (If I’am Not Mistaking) with every trade to lower fees

Voting rights could result to which tokens gets added to the dex “MAID”

You can also submit proposals

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I haven’t read too much about why it is taking so long for ETH to become proof of stake. They have been talking for it for a long time, and some people say it still may be a couple years away. Can you tell me why this is? I mean, if RH’s team can do it with Pulsechain in a relatively short time, it doesn’t seem like it should be such a hard thing.

2 Likes

They are building a new version full of bugs, they haven’t started yet and there are already lost eth for $ 75 million and they will most likely lose a lot more. Richard uses a copy of Polygon which is ethereum 1.0 with a changed PoS and improved game theory (0% inflation and burning of fees).

2 Likes