Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Well, duh… sorry but it’s just so bleedin’ obvious innit?
I refer to the 5% of my MAID that is not on the Trezor as the gambling fund. And if I lose it, I lose it and thats the end of my trading. But hopefully my cunningly placed stop orders will prevent that happening no matter how hard DOGE ETH or MAID crash. If BTC crashes, Im f*cked, but then everyone is…

2 Likes

Doge is about 18% the market cap of Ethereum. It does nothing. So based on the laws of stupidity and Musk’s mouth, Doge is potentially a $6 coin. It will still do nothing at that price

2 Likes

I guess Musk did not pump the doge on SNL

4 Likes

Anyone with any other crypto suggestions that they believe is seriously undervalued similar to Maid?

Good honest team with bright ideas that has some intrinsic value?

Love Maid but open to other projects too :grin:

3 Likes

Why. I am losing faith in humanity but mostly in Musk. This is no longer funny.

6 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes

It’s his Asperger’s you know. He can’t help it

3 Likes

At this point I see no reason for it other than he is playing the market and making extortionate amounts of money from it.

I previously thought he simply had a crap sense of humor.

1 Like

Didn’t McAfee get jail time for similar?

3 Likes

Feels like the alts are priming btc for a super pump up to 100k

3 Likes

And now saylor is tweeting about doge I am going to lose my mind. :exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s all a big game, until it isn’t.

3 Likes
13 Likes

Gotta love a bit if Bill.

4 Likes

The Internet Computer
The last original Layer 1 blockchain project is launching a revolutionary public network that provides a limitless environment for smart contracts that run at web speed, serve web, scale, and reduce compute costs by a million times or more. Build everything from DeFi, to mass market tokenized social media services that run on-chain, or extend Ethereum dapps. Chase the blockchain singularity ∞
https://dfinity.org/
This came out at a price $500

It’s insanity. They are using all the key words.

Edit: How is it they’ve already been listed on Coinbase?!

2 Likes

It is indeed a lot of buzzzz

Nonsense project and when fully diluted, it will have a ridiculous marketcap

1 Like

I suspect this is a danger of VC backed projects. The SV VCs will band together in university avenue coffee shops and rub each others backs all day long to increase profits. It’s a great way to explode on the market but it’s also something I hope Safe stops in future and gives a level playing field for all innovators.

12 Likes

Has anyone looked into the substance of Dfinity to see if it’s actually any good?

I looked at their website briefly. There weren’t many details, but my initial impression was that it was in the vein of EOS (a limited number of high performance nodes, prepaid computation).

1 Like

The most interesting thing about dfinity as it relates to SN might be to offer another unique approach to governance to perhaps draw from.

The Network Nervous System works by allowing users to stake ICP governance tokens to create voting neurons. Anyone can create a neuron

The purpose of the NNS is to allow the Internet Computer network to be governed in an open, decentralized, and secure manner. It has complete control over all aspects of the network. For example, it can upgrade the protocol and software used by the node machines that host the network;

it can configure economic parameters that control how much must be paid by users for compute capacity;

The NNS works by accepting proposals, and deciding to adopt or reject them based on voting activity by “neurons” that network participants have created.

If the SN requires any modification at all such as tweaks to economic incentives which may impact different groups of stakeholders differently after launch, how will agreement be reached? I think the forum threads and polls system here is a good example of how agreement cannot be reached :smiley:

2 Likes