Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

What if I told you that soon there will be a new fork on the whole eth network and you will be able to get a lot more free money :wink:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

I have very little ETH --its all in MAID

2 Likes

The fork will not only be on ETH, but for each ERC20 token too. Everything. UniSwap. All ETH / ERC20 pairs. Everything.

Is this going to happen? What is the project called?
I’m is the same boat as Southside. I have mostly MAID. A bit of BTC and ETH.

2 Likes

Yes, there is a man who owns 100k eth and has already distributed free money to people holding Bitcoin 2 years ago. People holding 300k bitcoins claimed their free money then. Each of these people received an average of $ 300 per bitcoin for free (at today’s price).

I expect some of the people using the eth network to participate in the fork and also receive free money. I don’t have eth, but I have PDC and I will get erc20 forked PDC tokens in the forked uniswap in the forked blockchain and I will sell them for the new forked ETH token on the forked blockchain, because obviously the forked PDC will not have value there.

2 Likes

Older people like me would love to understand what this all means

4 Likes

Well, in short, there are always people ready to speculate on the new. The speculations of these people add value.

Because it is very easy for a few people to become more people, the price of the new token usually moves up quickly. If there is a market fit it can even stay and survive in the medium term. If there is no market fit, it burns as fast as it has grown.

People who believe that they are giving away free money in the crypto take it and buy something they like with them. For example, I will buy more MAID with the forked eth tokens :dragon:

3 Likes

Could you move this to the Other Coins topic? Thanks very much.

1 Like

When do you thing he will get this thing going? I imagine he’s going to create a huge stir in the ETH world. One thing he knows how to do is get people’s attention.

1 Like

As soon as possible. He will announce the details at the end of the month.

This time he has learned a lesson - there will be no talk about the price and its rise, only about technology. And there will be no preferences for the people holding his old token.

There are a lot of people who know that they missed x448 gain from the old token and will see an opportunity in this fork to catch up plus this is the first such fork after the Ethereum Classic, it will be interesting to watch what 100 million people will do…

1 Like

Perhaps your links for pulsechain work better for mobile? Was kind of useless for me.

Regarding this airdrop(?) you are talking about…just for Uniswap users? I’ve been mostly using 1inch.

1 Like

There is no information on the site at the moment. All available information is in the telegram group. I posted the site if anyone wants to see it in 1-2 weeks.

It’s not airdrop. It’s a full fork. This means that it will have 1inch and everything else, you will have the same addresses in the pulsechain with the same private keys with the same tokens (the difference is that the Ethereum will be called Pulse), but to access the tokens there you will have to go through Custom RPC in the metamask:

1 Like

Matic is not connected to this fork, just my metamask is set to Matic at the moment :lol:

With this screenshot I wanted to show where a Custom RPC can be added from… I knew I had to enclose it in red circle, but every time I do it I wonder if it’s necessary ( mostly because in 9gag people constantly complain that they are not blind and OP is stupid LoL https://9gag.com/tag/red-circle/fresh)

Doge… I was an early adopter but then grew up. Haha. I should have HODLed. The price rise is causing me a little pain today.

Good luck to em though!

Bunch of good boys. \pat pat pat

Reading through their reddit area, it really is a religious movement… a belief, and that’s what fiat money is also… a belief and common trust in a medium of exchange.

I think they will make it to $1.00 at least.

3 Likes

One of the people I do a little crypto-consulting for asked me last month to make her a wallet and get on of these “hardware wallet thingies” and put £1500 into a few crypto coins for her. She insisted on DOGE cos she liked the wee dog and “You know about this Willie, you choose two others for me” So she got £480 each of DOGE ETH and MAID and a Trezor - RIght now her £1500 is now just under £5000 and apparently I am some kind of genius…

13 Likes

Just remember that everyone is a genius during the bull run. :southside:

6 Likes

Even Willie?

2 Likes

Another consulting opportunity for you Willie, and we know what answer you will come up with :sunglasses::

3 Likes

Thankfully I dont have the security clearance for that – As our in-house GCHQ plant from Cheltenham, I thought it was in YOUR job spec?

2 Likes

Sunak said he wanted the City to be at the ** forefront of innovation** and to take advantage of regulatory freedom after Brexit.

The UK is already known for being at the forefront of innovation, but we need to go further. The steps I’ve outlined today, to boost growing fintechs, push the boundaries of digital finance and make our financial markets more efficient, will propel us forward. And if we can capture the ** extraordinary potential of technology**, we’ll cement the UK’s position as the world’s pre-eminent financial centre.”

I just can’t see anything useful in what Rishi is saying.

The GBP, and other fiat currencies, are already “digital”, they already have their own set of rules to create and destroy this “digital” currency.

Would they really implement a pure blockchain type technology that they have no control over?
NO. They may as well use the term database or self regulated contract instead of CDBC. At least with gold they can pretend to have something solid at the core limiting financial lunacy.

The only city at the forefront of innovation is Ayr.

That **along side ** statement feels very very dodgy, feels like they want to dump the GBP, swap the countries currency over and hyper inflate away from the debts and problems in the system linked to GBP and fiat.

What we are going to really have is a traditional eastern european currency destruction - but disguised as Great British “forefront of innovation”.

That’s the signal! Jump out of GBP, EUR and anything fiat - get in to gold, silver, bitcoin and maid ASAP. Don’t touch the new digital currency, or at least don’t make that your first financial destination.
Wait it out, let some value discovery take place - THEN convert from bitcoin and gold in to the local new currency.

… maybe my tin foil hat in on too tight.

5 Likes