Non SAFE support

@Southside, thank you so much, and you @tobbetj, @davidpbrown and others too!

It’s likely that I don’t have a chance to look into this for a couple of days, but we will solve this sooner or later. It’s terribly nice to get your support here. :heart:

I use command line stuff regularly, like for a few days every 6-18 months or so, and get to forget everything before the next time I need it arises. It’s always a lot of Googling, copy-pasting, guesswork and feeling of risk. Like doing some brain surgery with winter gloves on, without education, following hazy tips from internets.

So, your help is really appreciated. But, what really got me into this was this post from @gouda123 from about three weeks ago:

That list worked for me as a reminder how cool this whole project is, and what they (you, we…) are trying to achieve here, and how no one else is working toward a solution of the scope Maidsafe is doing. So I just got this strong motivation to help a bit. May not be a large bit, may not come quickly, but I really, really want to be part of the solution, and try to lift this thing up when someone else tries to shoot it down.

Another insight I got is this: One does not need to help with his / her best skills, one just needs to do what one is motivated to do. I might have been of greater benefit with some other skills I have, but I’m bored with that stuff. It is more important to do at least something, than to try to demand your best of yourself and end up doing nothing at all.

I’m looking forward to get things going and make it as beneficial for the SAFEnet as I (or we) can.

7 Likes