MAIDsafecoin trading added to Bittrex

I just found out that Bittrex added MAID to their exchange, anyone familiar with them?

7 Likes

Yes back when i was trading pump and dump coins.

2 Likes

Testing the deposits many thanks to @jlee for prompting this and reaching out to the exchanges and get this crossed off.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always thought another MAID exchange wasnā€™t necessary and useful.
Weā€™ll soon see just how business will happen on this one. My prediction: close to 0.
Bittrex as a platform is not bad, I used it last year while briefly dabbling in alts.

1 Like

I like Bittrex but I havenā€™t worked with it much.

2 Likes

I work with Bittrex since 2014. Everything is always excellent.:smiley:

3 Likes

Bitttrex is ok for many years now, I used it alotā€¦

1 Like

sure has had itā€™s short-term effect on the price of MScoin :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Anybody know when they added Maidsafe Coin to their exchange?

1 Like

It could be really useful to get the Asian Regions interested in MAID , safenet , safecoin ;
adding MAID already to some reputable exchanges would likely enhance our presence :
:zzz:All over the Places

Someone should write a how-to manual to make such implementations happen reliably

2 Likes

More exchanges, less liquidity, lower sell and higher buy prices.

Itā€™s called Omni Documentation.

2 Likes

yes yesterday morning,

@000 any exchange already listing other omni assets is already pretty much integrated with maidsafecoin;

The ability to integrate safecoin will require a new ā€˜how-toā€™ definitely something todo.

it can also lead to more exposure, leading to more liquidity. Also the more exchanges listing maidsafecoin actually the better because there are more vectors to trade coins. Some folks wonā€™t use poloniex for instance, or some folks might have not even heard of poloniex or know how to use it or trust it. For that there are other exchanges that can also offer it for trading.

4 Likes

Youā€™re right there are potential upsides, but I think in practice (unless itā€™s been driven by commission-rewarded market makers) it doesnā€™t work well on non-pumpable coins.

I think MAID isnā€™t a pumpable coin, itā€™s more of a steady and slow type of coin and if you look at the Bittrex spread and offers, the spread is huge and offers few.
But maybe it can become hot as we get closer to launch or if Bittrex makes some promotional package where margins are 0.01% in the first month, etc. but thatā€™s usually financed by pump and dump operators and in case of MAID I donā€™t see the Foundation ā€œinvestingā€ in such campaignsā€¦

Right after Safecoin comes out, would it be better to have 1 or 5 exchanges? I think one (SafeX) would be better.

2 Likes

Janitor itā€™s not the only new exchange the community is reaching out to.

many thanks to @jlee for starting to motivate this activity (want to give credit properly)

Regard to safex ā†’ itā€™ll be a protocol package, how people use it will form many new exchanges. In person exchange, crypto/crypto, crypto/durable goods, crypto/music, etc.

Same like bitcoin, unlike an altcoin. With bitcoin we can buy many things, but with most altcoins we canā€™t buy anything at all, just speculate. The goals with safex is the tool set for exchanging.

When this happens being listed on as many exchanges can only help, who knows when or where someoneā€™s inspiration is sparked and they can be accommodated by their most convenient exchange vehicle.

Iā€™m also working out a market-making bot.

4 Likes

Iā€™d much rather see Safecoin available on as many exchanges as possible. Why would it be a bad thing to attract more speculators and investors to stack their portfolios with Safecoin and raise both itā€™s value and general awareness of its existence?

I also think it is quite pumpableā€¦ iā€™ve been buying under 3200 for weeks and managed to sell a load at 5500, which I promptly bought back in the dump to 4400. All coins with decent volume are of interest to traders and maid has pumped right up the charts on polo now, so why would you want to just see safecoin available on one exchange?

Sorry if Iā€™m missing something really obvious? :confused:

3 Likes

excellent coinmarketcap now including maidsafecoin on bittrex -, thereā€™s an easy form to fill out (found at the bottom of coinmarketcap) just provide the link to the new marketplace.

2 Likes

I agree with you. More exchanges = additional exposure.

2 Likes