MaidSafeCoin (MAID) to be Listed on P2PB2B!

Great work to all involved. What a way with words you have. Loved it all

7 Likes

I will draw the line once they ask for my vaccination card

3 Likes

@Cryptoskeptic

Not drawing the line at ‘selfies’, or preferably before, is why they will, successfully. People deserve to be the slaves they’re becoming.

2 Likes

Signed up using the referral code. I saw that Shufti Pro says you can email them to have your personal data erased, anyone had any luck with this before?

3 Likes

Show me one centralized exchange that doesn’t require KYC and I will introduce you my pet unicorn.
I just don’t get this type of complaining, it is like being bothered because water is wet.

7 Likes

I am on Binance with no KYC.

1 Like

@piluso

I said no such thing. If you wish to make up words to create an argument have it with yourself, don’t @ me.

Taking a selfie and showing your documents to prove that you actually own the document and that you are not just uploading a random leaked document found on the internet is standard compliance for KYC/AML these days.

So yeah, you were complaining about basic KYC measures for a CeFi.
Either that or I am going crazy.

1 Like

You are dealing with small volume, and they are playing with fire.
Lets wait and watch what happens with the CFTC probe.
I am no Nostradamus, but I foresee that many accounts will end up suspended until KYC is completed.

1 Like

@piluso

There’s no ‘selfie’ requirement in AML/KYC law in the US jurisdiction.

I don’t know if you’re crazy or not, but your reasoning is certainly sloppy and a waste of everyone’s time reading this topic. The solution you’re too insulting to simply query me for, is for identity documents to be notarized. I wrote about it on this forum more than a year ago.

Or just enjoy being a slave, as I know most do.

latch, eat a snickers.

2 Likes

Please stick to the topic. If you want to discuss other things, open a new topic.

Privacy. Security. Freedom

4 Likes

As a US investor, I have only used Bittrex and Poloniex to acquire maid, before US folks were unable to trade MAID. Simpleswap and Changelly don’t allow folks from US based on their Terms & Service policy, so that was an immediate no go for use for me personally.

I was thrilled to hear the news above for another exchange open to US folks that will list MAID after missing out on much of the lower prices for maid in the past year. I am not a lawyer, but reading through their terms and service, P2PB2B seems to pass the responsibility of ensuring one is in compliant with one’s own local policies as a catch-all, which is fine, since it doesn’t explicitly state that all exchange services are excluded for US folks.

That said, I did a search on bitcointalk.org and found the following 3 links which do raise an alarm to myself, especially if I have to provide a KYC to this exchange.

What does the community or appropriate folks from the exchange have to say about the 3 links mentioned above in regards to P2PB2B?

5 Likes

Once again, only decentralization is the way forward - if you don’t hold your keys, you risk your money. Even from exchanges that are not direct scams, you can expect to be scammed. For reference Poloniex and the 10 million MAID there…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

5 Likes

It would be nice to know that I could deposit, make a trade and send to a paper wallet all relatively quickly and not have an issue though.

1 Like

It does sound a bit dodgy

1 Like

I’ve not read all the links, but just looks like noise.
The first thread makes grand claims but provides no proof, just opinion.
The 2nd thread , person didn’t understand how the exchange worked, but you can see in the 3rd thread they were refunded their coins in full.
Third thread seems to show the exchange is trying to solve problems.

If you can show me even 1 exchange without at least a few unhappy customers I would be very surprised indeed.

7 Likes

I do agree that there will always be some unhappy customers with any exchange.

I will wait and watch for some positive feedback from early adopters of this exchange within this community after MAID coin goes live on this exchange, before deciding to do a KYC or not.

Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

As with everything in this world, buyer beware

3 Likes

Fantastic work

6 Likes