How would E-commerce work on the SAFE Network?

Here is my distorted view
We also have an self-serve ad platform

You can see ads in our wallets background

If you don’t want to see ads, you can just turn it off or have an family picture on the background.

Even if you don’t want to see ads, you can receive ad revenue from the ad platform through our token. Although my first project is an ad platform, I HATE tracking and even ads, because they are annoying. Still I think this project can help me incredibly to promote the SAFE Network, I can pitch it as the self-serve ad service that pays out ad money to it’s users. And it’s pretty simple how I can promote the SAFE Network: :stuck_out_tongue:

A more elegant way of advertising is affiliate marketing, for example: if I wrote an article about SAFEcoin and a developer reads about this, why it is incredibly useful for developers to cut costs by uploading their app to the SAFE Network. If I include an affiliate link to buy SAFEcoins from an online store in such an setting, I think it benefit are 3 parties involved.

With the SAFE Network they get one business models for free, farming.

Yeah you can pay with Clikes to promote your content to a group of people.

What I’m more worried on the SAFE Network, is the permission that these apps will get to allow them to do things like this:

Just having the SAFE Network is not enough, we need to do a lot of education and transparancy…

It would also help if every SAFE project is opensourced from the get go and shared with as many people/devs as possible.

1 Like