What’s up today? (Part 1)

For anyone with unused brain cells…

4 Likes

Ive been trading " the holographic universe " by Michael Talbot
Theres alot to suggest we are living in one.

1 Like

Also (has Germany mandated age verification then?):

2 Likes

Just saying…

5 Likes

That’s what “two weeks to flatten the curve” was all about. They could even have changed that to “Two months to build temporary hospitals”, and that may have been acceptable.

You cannot rape a population because $REASONS, even if you can come up with some. There was time for other options, certainly two years was time enough. The ICU shortage is also a bit of a red-herring, since there are no hospitals that maintain huge margins in their ICU capability. Hospitals run their ICU’s at 80% occupancy, so it does not take much of an event for them to scream “we’re full”. In fact it happens often on bad flu years. But that ICU capacity could certainly have been increased temporarily had the will been politically present to do so.

1 Like

Read that same book. It’s been a long time but it was a great read.

1 Like

This is interesting … IMO, it means that DAO’s can get bank accounts and hence relatively easily operate as a real company. Kudo’s to the Marshall Islands!

1 Like
9 Likes

Works for me - eventually

5 Likes

The largest the protest the more it interfere with ordirany life. There’s no escape that

I’ll be giving this a shot when I get back home. Thanks for spotting this.

1 Like

One for the Raspberry Pi addicts:

@Zoki :eyes:

4 Likes

A few weeks or months ago I think I posted a link to a project aiming to put Linux in the browser, which included an immutable Linux distro (Debian I think), being served over http.

I can’t find it now! :flushed:

Did I dream this?!

4 Likes

Yes it was all a dream … or was it?

I honestly don’t remember that, and I do usually check out most of your suggestions.

4 Likes

Thanks John. Maybe it was a dream and my task now is to make it real.

4 Likes

I remember reading it, I think this is what you are looking for

9 Likes

Thank you so much! That’s the one.

3 Likes

Well that didn’t take long - related to my link yesterday. The infungibility of bitcoin has raised it’s head already.

1 Like