What’s up today? (Part 1)

7 Likes

If anyone finds a link to the database please post it :dragon:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

Screenshot_2021-04-04_13-38-45

Privacy. Security. Freedom

Supposedly, the leak took place on https://raidforums.com, and whoever is in possession of the data charges about 2 USD per country. It’s crazy people actually provide so much personal information to something as shady and detrimental as FB is, seemingly for security reasons, only to get rekt like this.

FB and its anti-anonymity policy basically ruined the web 2.0, and now it’s obvious they have exposed its users to an incredible extent. We could definitely prey on this data breach marketing-wise, and it wouldn’t feel like scavenging at all.

8 Likes

This is bravery, This is heroism, This is dedication, this is service to your fellow human beings.
These are the people the simple-minded Russia-haters on here would do well to acknowledge. They can never emulate them though.

PS No mythical kulak-owned horses were harmed during the production of this video

Yes,

It seems that Russia has / did have some brave doctors: They saved Navalny’s life: now two of the doctors themselves have surprisingly died. I know: it could be that the death of these 2 doctors has nothing to do with Navalny, but I don’t blame people who doubt that.

2 Likes

Pledge Times? really?

If Putin had wanted Navalny dead, he would be dead. Get real.

We are expected to believe Putin is some sort of crazed killer but just not a very efficient one …
If Putin needs any lessons in removing political impediments, he should look to Tony Blair. He did not mess around with John Smith or Dr David Kelly.
But then whining about Tony “I’m an honest kinda guy” Blair wont help increase “defence” spending, will it?
Where would "the West " be without its bogeymen and army of useful liberal idiots all pointing to the East?

EDIT: from the Pledge Times website…

PledgeTimes does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.

Pledge Times - An exemplar of the “Throw enough mud in the hope some of it will stick” School of Journalism

2 Likes
3 Likes

They weren’t lying that a 2nd doctor has died at the Omsk hospital (= from an English Siberian news outlet with a link to the Omsk Hospital site in Russian). I did read that last week on Reddit and I googled it today and the ‘Pledge Times’-article showed up (after an article of the Sun, which I know would get a reaction from you).

1 Like

Oh I believe that a doctor has died, I very much doubt it was a successful Putin hit in retaliation for the alleged non-successful hit on the West’s favourite convenient narcissist embezzler du jour.

But if it keeps the “nasty Russians” trope chugging along, fill yer boots :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I’ve done is cut some ticks out of my back with the help of a scalpel and two mirrors. But I’m not a physician and only half Russian. :wink:

1 Like

Skill and heroism - If he was a Yank, then we would all know his name and there would have been a blockbuster movie.

1 Like

I was just joking about “Russian” skills. No sense picking on Americans in general.

1 Like

I know you were just joking but I admire your tick removal and mirror manipulation skills nevertheless. I only self-removed one in my leg. A cigarette and a penknife helped.
I’m making the point that if he was a USAnian, then we would have been told all about it - repeatedly and likely Hollywood would have played its part.
Only today do I learn of this story of skill and heroism. Because he was not a Yank.

Hollywood certainly is the greatest propaganda machine the world has ever seen. I like many of the movies myself.

4 Likes

#MeToo!! Bambi, Apocalypse Now and Debbie Does Dallas are amongst my favourites.

1 Like

Peter Rawlinson, ex lead engineer for the Tesla Model S is about to raise $4.6bn for his own electric car company Lucid.

4 Likes

Roger wants to sell bitcoin. com to you.
For only 100 million dollars this domain could be yours… only 100 million dollars. :rofl:

It is madness to me.
Crypto Twitter is going mental egging Saylor on to buy it.
I would not be surprised if he does.

1 Like
6 Likes