What’s up today? (Part 1)

Ever Given vessel released and moving.

3 Likes

Has the same been confirmed for the captain?

1 Like
3 Likes

How is that not love between sp2 and sp3? sp4 seems to be busy with their dog, but I hope sp0 doesn’t get jealous.

2 Likes

We live in the future.

This would not be out of place in early sci fi movies… a robotic dog trotting around…
Wow

2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The app had the Trezor color and lock.

2 Likes

I’m convinced this is the best podcast to know what is happening on the Bitcoin network that is actively seeking to compete with ethereum and even us. It’s layer 1-3 but smart people making it all in smart ways. I wonder what dismissive arguments against the Safe Network will be (even though the functionality of Safe is exactly what these developers advocate for)? Any suggestions? At about an hour in they talk about layer 3 storage…

Though they mention using IPFS for the storage which was said to not be ideal so we would more likely fill that space and tick the boxes they want for storage. Which is a positive.

6 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

2 Likes

I haven’t done enough looking at it but I’m interested in Jack Mallers use of the BTC network in his strike product.

5 Likes

Strike sounds pretty awesome, they talk about it in this latest episode. I think I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

I’ll have to give it a listen

1 Like

It a cool simple app. Works instantly. I have my account verified.

3 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

Stack Overflow April fools when copying code:

And this blog:

5 Likes

In this relation, I use such a pillow for Enter:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes