Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Maidsafe Shares

So you came here to say you love the vision, want it to succeed, see its value, have plenty of resources personally, but there’s no chance you’re going to contribute towards the effort to make it happen?

“Hi everyone, I love what you’re doing - it’ll be amazing! I have loads of money, but I won’t invest a penny of it! That is all.”

That’s ok, but I’m glad there are people around who will actually invest to make good things happen.

4 Likes

Thats more then fair, that person is happy with what he got and he is retired and have enough why take the risk, i think its great that he dont take the risk but still can tell its a great things.
He will support maidsafe with running a vault thats a good thing. Maybe he only choose the wrong forum but hey who cares.

Just appreciate hes words that he likes safenetwork.

6 Likes

Great job on the giant boost everybody!

10 days to raise the extra 50% ($1mil)

(…this last percent is so stubborn!!)

#we’re obscenely close right now, someone push it over the edge please!!

we made it!!! Oficially MaidSafe owners!!

Congrats everyone!! Let’s save the worlddd

10 Likes

Hello!

Is it possible to back the pitch while waiting on verification of the id and residence documents you have to upload ?
Dont want to wait :grin:

3 Likes

Yes you can but remember the risk is if any issues with verification. Verification is needed when they need to pay you anything

1 Like

Yeah, you can invest immediately and verify later.[quote=“neo, post:105, topic:11303, full:true”]
Yes you can but remember the risk is if any issues with verification. Verification is needed when they need to pay you anything
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure they’d have to refund you if they could/would not verify you for some legitimate reason… check that with them though.

1 Like

Yeah, if not I’d probably be seeing lots of horror stories online about BTTF taking people’s $1k and giving nothing in return. People would be very mad and rant

But I don’t think that’s the case, haven’t seen anything like that

Reason 9, cause the coin is not doing that great atm.

Actually, that could make one conflicted: low MAID price is a buying opportunity. Though equity will keep on giving, ultimately.

Yea buy many people invested in the pitch also were dumping maid for it. I think atm the coin will give you a far bigger increase compared to the equity.

Dont mean i dont want to buy equity but i made a goal and im not selling my maidsafe for a price of 14k satoshi each.

So i think if the coin will have a pump some might switch to equity but now not a lot will do that.

Nick himself expects a return of 15X on the equity to the investors of the current round, so I also think that there is more growth potential investing in the coins itself.
The reason being that the equity is reasonably priced, while the currency is grossly undervalued.

3 Likes

I think the coin will be used for much more then only storage, thats what will drive the price up.

Also i agree with the undervalued price, but the equity will eventually give a bigger return but then your talking about many many years, cause the equity is forever.

The coin can do so great, just we need to get off the vaporware stage thats it in for a while now.
Then it can increase before that it wont increase might even retest the 10k sat.

We left the vaporware stage a long ago already, since June 2015 when the first executables proved that the proof of concept was working.

As long as the Vaults and network are not running together on a decentralized network i dont agree with that. It havent proven yet what it should, but i agree were close.

And with vaults running i mean people at home not droplets from DO, vultr or any instance.

I would agree with you if they were using some bullshit software running a typical server and calling it decentralized. That would be vaporware, because it is bs and doesn’t exist.
That’s not the case here, they are testing actual software and the only reason they are currently using DigitalOcean at this stage is for testing.

3 Likes

The software is only for use to us when every dots are connected, and the network is running decentralized by people cause thats what people would buy into. Maidsafe had a long development history and people dont like to wait another year or 2.

And as long as its runned on droplets that are indeed stable it havent been running into the wild.

I can sell you a wheels, engine, chassis and a stearingwheel and say you bought a car cause i can prove they work, but eventually its not a car aslong as you cant drive it they are just parts of the future car it might become.

3 Likes

I think Bob has a point. Until the vaults are being run from home plenty of people (even people who should know better like dally) will snub it and accuse it of being vapoware. The truth of the matter isn’t as relevant as what the market thinks, needs, expects etc. Even at this stage I still hear most people brush it off as a fantasy.

Even running vaults from home will probably still leave many unconvinced. I suspect it will take testsafecoin to dispel enough concerns about viability, economics and security for it to start to earn a more appropriate reputation for the incredible leaps the technology makes.

2 Likes

I think that you have a point about what the market thinks and that @bacobob is wrong about it indeed being vaporware :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As long as it hasnt proven it to be what it say it will be I keep that state of view and with me many people ask other forums beside Maidsafe forum. I own over 400k coins cause i can see the future but many wont look that far.

For me the (Alpha) starts when i can see a working product in the wild. I was hoping to be it before the equity sell was over.

Ethereum been in this stage aswell for pretty a while and been trading at 190k Sat. but when it launched the real software in the wild and it was working great they went straight to 3.7 mil sat.

Do you know the traders Tai Zen and Leoncfu on twitter ( @leoncfu and @HeyTaiZen)
They own some youtube videos and blogs for crypto investors, i have been tweeting them crazy about Maidsafe and to finaly talk to David or someone related. Most of the time i just got a reply that they think its vaporware and only storage. I had to send them many tweets till they finaly decided to soon do a Q&A with maidsafe.

5 Likes

To me the definition of vaporware is Half Life 2: Episode 3.
Would you put that in the same category as SafeNetwork?
To me to call it a vaporware is unfair.

7 Likes