Safecoin Wallet

Treat them and their security as you would bitcoin. I’m not going to tell you the safest way to do this because just following instructions blindly is not safe - there are too many nuances and ways to mess up. IMO it is best to learn and do your own research.

Caution: you must ensure your MaidSafecoin are only sent to bitcoin addresses for which you hold the private key - so for example, do not send them to an exchange deposit address unless it is specifically for MaidSafecoin. It is ok to send them to a btc wallet address (bitcoin-Qt, Electrum etc.) because for these you hold the private keys. Read up until you understand that before messing about though, and beware paper wallets (particularly with bitcoin-Qt) because while they are the most secure, they can also end up losing your coin due to how they handle change addresses.

Its complicated yes, and this is why it is hard to give accurate, reliable advice. You will find such advice (e.g. on Reddit and bitcoin forums, and here too) but read until you understand and by all means check in here with what you plan to do before doing it.

I can’t say what is safest for you, because I don’t know your level of understanding or competence, so it might be technically correct to answer: paper bitcoin wallet, and yet still end up with you losing your coins.

I second this guy… I don’t know how to keep my coins safe and I haven’t found any documentation/tutorial/howto. That’s how I ended up here. As a prospect investor I’d rather read a tutorial . Take this into account

Where have you been searching?

on www.safecoin.io , as I would expect.

If official important resources are only in the forum, then they should at least be linked from the website. My 2 cents

The Maidsafe website have not been updated for a year (except the roadmap).