SAFE DevCon 2018!

I hope everyone in Ayr will have a fantastic time tomorrow. It is going to be very exiting watching the stream. Even if it won’t get close to being there, I have searched online for a Scottish feeling and tomorrow I will try to have a kind of Scottish breakfast with sausage, eggs, bacon and tea. Let’s make the SAFE-network echo across the globe tomorrow and hope it will attract even more brilliant minds and others.

10 Likes

Was thinking of getting food at Saffy’s or Smith’s. Let me know if you want to meet up just now with a DM. Cc: @oetyng

8 Likes

Have a great day tomorrow everyone. Will watch the stream as much as I can.

15 Likes

Sitting in Belfast ferry queue… enroute!

20180422_181428-648x486

29 Likes

Have fun folks :slight_smile: I’ll try to find some time to watch the stream too ! Will it be archived ?

4 Likes

We’ll be releasing the videos of each talk individually after the event (will likely take a few weeks though I’d guess)

13 Likes

When in Rome… ah, welcome back old friend! :wink:

13 Likes

Bumped in to the project decorum team. :slight_smile:

32 Likes

They’ve changed the recipe though, absolute sacrilege!

11 Likes

What!? Is it no longer made from girders?! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Less girders and more importantly less sugar!

4 Likes

Its still awfy guid mind you

15 Likes

Ha! It has been a while since I had one, tbh! I just remember it being a great hangover cure back in my student days in Edinburgh (at Heriot-Watt)!

I would advise every visitor to Scotland to try one at last once. It is unique! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Were having beer in the hotel bar if people want to join. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice whip @Traktion! Rollin in class, have fun at DevCon!

6 Likes

“Next stop Troon” Two years ago I never thought I would see this place in RL. :smiley:
Should be at the hotel at ~22:30! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

It would be nice to know how the athmosphere is in Ayr right now, someone please capture a video or something when you all have a Guinness and singing a scottish song. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Forums a bit quiet tonight.

3 Likes

It’s because you were at the bar! :wink:

7 Likes

Calm before the storm :slight_smile: .

3 Likes