Revised: How To Transform Autonomi Tokens Into Carbon Credits And Help Save The World

How To Transform Autonomi Tokens Into Carbon Credits And Help Save The World

The chimes are about to ring and the garlands are about to be thrown as the world gets introduced to the long awaited Autonomi Network. Secure storage, communications and money transfer via a truly democratic protocol will soon blanket the world. But it is a world that is becoming increasingly hot - trapped in a cycle of deadly climate change that threatens to destroy the gains humanity can earn from this breakthrough, miraculously decentralized network.
But what if we could make that decentralized Autonomi blanket double as a cooling apparatus to help stop the raging heat of global warming?
I’m Greg Walker, longtime Autonomi supporter (since 2013!) and the creator of Khepera Decentralized Autonomous Farming Collective. Since 2017 we have been working on a way to take decaying matter that would normally generate methane (a GHG 80 times more powerful than regular C02!) and not only mitigate the gas, but biotransform the decaying matter into useful products that can grow food, generate pollution free fuels and give the world medicines. And along the way help solve the worlds dire need for healthy alternatives to landfills and lethal sanitation systems. For details please see our United Nations event presentation and our website:

In 2016 I saw David Irvine at a blockchain event here in NY. Never in my life had I been in a room with a person that I felt had such strong, genuine convictions to make the world a better place. I recognized this trait because it was the same thing that burned inside me. So for the next year I delved into my own soul, my knowledge base and my networking connections to try to come up with something that could connect to and enhance the Autonomi Network. My team and I, including a former NASA scientist, came up with an invention and economic system that has the potential to save billions. It is called the Detritivore Lavatory - a replacement for all known sanitation systems. And via Khepera we figured out how to sell the bioregenerative material and get the value back in crypto, tokenized commodities and especially in Autonomi Network Tokens! And generate super valuable carbon credits - which will be traded for even more Autonomi Tokens - to be spent on more decentralized Sanitation MicroFarming systems to help more poor communities. How can the Autonomi community get involved? Simple - if it interests you to “green flow” your decentralized tokens we are putting together our Giftprenuer program. This will allow donations to directly pay for DLAV Sanitation MicroFarming systems for families in the developing world. And when the products the DLAVs and families create generate revenue donors will be gifted back revenue share. Including carbon credit sales.
We are in discussions with several African nation state representatives. Join us on this journey.
The ANT AND DUNG BEATLE can save the world. Let’s build!

3 Likes

I don’t know what you’re trying to sell us, but it’s clear that we’re not the first ones you go to with your stories.

5 Likes

Can you name your team and the former NASA scientist and give links to public available information about them?

3 Likes

Sorry you feel that way. But we are not storytellers. We are project developers with legitimate patent pending tech and a legit program. If gaining expanded access to utility out of the gate for this project offends please just ignore it. We think Khepera is good for the entire decentralized tech community and check the video and you will find that United Nations entities consider us good for their initiatives too. Have a good day.

1 Like

What is the patent number?

1 Like

@joshuef: sorry to ping you but I’ve been trying to figure this out for a few days and it’s now holding me up.

1 Like

We did not find the recipient you were trying to send your message to, please try again. :slight_smile:

Sorry, wrong topic. :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know buddy, it seems like you go from project to project asking for rewards, royalties… for your supposed project and the only thing you have is a YouTube video.

1 Like

You can see the # on the patent correspondence shown in our UN presentation video. We have since withdrawn that patent on the advise of lawyers and we are refiling stronger claims. We are engaged in the process that often takes several years.

Where in which video? need timestamp.

The Khepera project is designed to work with any decentralized currency entity. Any blockchain organization seeking utility will be able to green flow their crypto and gain both utility and revenue shares based on funding carbon mitigation. Consider Khepera the “cross chain” initiative for the entire industry. But it was created to center Autonomi as the main form of info management and day to day payment.

1 Like

4:19 minutes. The patent office also issued us a Covid 19 fast track designation. Because they deem our a tech to be a prospectives mitigation tool for viral and bacterial threats also

1 Like

Found these when looking at the patent, final rejection mailed, can you explain what that means.

Legal Events

Date Code Title Description

2023-05-10 STPP Information on status: patent application and granting procedure in general

Free format text: FINAL REJECTION MAILED

2023-11-17 STCB Information on status: application discontinuation

Free format text: ABANDONED – FAILURE TO RESPOND TO AN OFFICE ACTION

1 Like

It means our lawyer and our chief science officer advised us to let that filing go and file a stronger one. Which we are in the process of doing now. I do not know if you are familiar with the patent process, but refiling is a common thing in the journey to a patent. All of this has cost many thousands of dollars and many years of work - about half the time that it took to deliver Autonomi. Our legitimate skin in the game proves we are far from story tellers or shysters. We will make an impact, and it will be substantial, in both the decentralized tech world and the fight against climate change. The only question is how many seeking real utility in the decentralized tech game will join us.

1 Like

The lawyers told them to back off and resubmit with stronger claims - thats what it says.

I think “carbon footprint” is as much meaningless pish as yer Austrian School pish but that doesnt mean that what @Brog577 and his team are doing is worthless.

AND it uses Autonomi at its core - as was intended all along when the Kephera project was first mentioned on here?

Whats not to like?

Or are you not getting a bigger slice of the pie than anyone else and therefore it is a BadThing ← probably run by godless commies

Nice you entered the topic, I had you in mind for people he could dm.

Thanks for the vote of confidence my man. But it’s ok. We have been engaged in the crypto/decentralized tech community for many years. People should be wary of fraudsters and rug pullers. That is why we seek to be as transparent as possible as we zero in on the real prize: widespread utility, especially in the developing world. About 4 billion people need decentralized sanitation MicroFarming to replace the hideous so called sanitation systems they have. We are going to make sure every one who gets our system also gets Autonomi!

1 Like

I would think laywers need to give an opinion on the give tokens and receive profits from investment.

Sounds like it could embroil Autonomi tokens into a legal security that the SEC could attack and destroy any chance US citizens (and others) have to participate in dealing with the network token.

If you want donators and then return profits then create a financial vehicle of shares or something that separates autonomi from it. Maybe deal in ETH or BTC which seem to have survived the SEC attacks so far. Autonomi token though is a “in network” token and not a financial instrument that this offering would most likely make it one for trading in companies, either as a loan or alt-shares instrument.

1 Like

Great point @neo! We don’t plan to bring Autonomi anywhere near the rev share initiatives, even though we have been told by our council that our gift return program is on solid ground. Autonomi will be used for info management and the ANT token will be used for day to day payments.
Families in the developing world will receive tokenized commodities derived from the fertilizer, fuel and other commodities the DLAV creates from their “waste.” Then they will be given access to David Chaum’s “Better Than Money” wallet to exchange those tokenized commodities into Autonomi tokens, we also plan to collect health data that will be stored on Autonomi and consulted by an AI system. Women using the DLAV will only need to press a button and get a private pregnancy test due to sensors inside the system. Aging women can check for menopausal activity and infants can be checked for things they are too young to speak about.

1 Like