Proposal Upbit application might be an opportunity

As you rejoined the forum it makes it a little more difficult to backtrack but I believe you are the one who posted these, now showing username " anon61899651", those raises many red warning flags for me.

“I’m not longer in a position where I can upfront the 76k MAID required to make the swap with P2PB2B, or where I can continue to pay for transaction cost/testing tokens/marketmaking myself. and even if I had, I think that it’s unhealthy for an individual to carry this burden. I’ve already spoken with the Maidsafe team and some community members and mentioned that if someone doesn’t step up soon, P2PB2B will simply delist omni MAID without the eMAID listing resulting in people losing access to their funds if they’ve failed to withdraw from P2PB2B’s platform in time.”

Somehow raised 76k Maid and then soon after P2PB2B was gone.

"I really don’t want to feed into your negativity, but I do want to say the following:

P2PB2B has been a growing exchange for several years now. Their team is growing consistently and they allow US users. Truth is, P2PB2B is a great exchange, they have issues for sure, but I got to know them as a reliable exchange that resolve those issues in a timely manner.

In the rare case someone run into an issues that they can’t solve with support, the team has a direct contact person at the exchange that is here to help around the clock.

It’s not the AAA tier exchange we’re all hoping for, but truth is that it’s the best we’re going to get without spending at least $100.000 (and even then no guarantees). This listing is a big step, allowing the US back in and make the project less reliant to Bittrex. I’m sure we’ll continue to look for opportunities that are worth to spend the teams valuable funds/time on."

You backed P2PB2B as a good quality exchange, later somehow raised 76k Maid and then soon after that P2PB2B was gone and then soon after that you disappeared,
Were you also the one who f’cked up Maid on coingecko and got it removed?