Proof of unique human

I am not sure my proposal clear enough (unlike me eh:-) ), the proof of human would be a collection of data to recognise a human not as an individual, just it’s a human.

The stats would be hashed and that hash stored. It is impossible to reverse a hash and it is not linked with an account. It is a mining proof alone not an access mechanism (which would have all the effects people rightly worry about here). This is a pretty big are of research at the moment and answers a question I have had for many years. How do we prove an account is a human, and this human being completely anonymous and private.

This collection of the stats can be done via a consensus chain, so not theoretically possible with even a 50% attack to collect this information. It can be stored in the same way. Not simple, but it would be an amazing thing if we can pull this off. Worldwide consensus of many issues can be collected. People can be assured there are not bots ranking info etc. I think this offers immense opportunity. Done incorrectly it would be disastrous though. I agree with that part for sure.

5 Likes