Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

Also there wanting people to sign and verify there btc address which they bought there n99 with just to get a stupid update, guess what its been 2 years most people don’t have those addresses anymore,

1 Like

Comparing the N99 pre-alpha to what Decorum has released is quite flattering to N99 considering the gigantic difference in funding raised.

Remember N99 only raised something like $40k (can’t remember the exact amount), which isn’t really comparable to the $500k or so decorum raised.

So yeah, progress has been slow, but it’s not a scam just because it hasn’t turned out as hoped.

I’ll wait & see what the update brings, but having met Tim on a couple of occasions, I’m not willing to dismiss his integrity without evidence. I think he’s committed to the ideals N99 is aiming for, irrespective of the project’s outcome.

3 Likes

have close to 600k n99, willing to sell for what i paid for them, message me if interested.

Yes you swore in it against the forum guidelines and the flags automatically hide the post. What did you expect! Self fulfilling prophecy.

And you are always welcome to your opinions and reasons.

But I personally feel this is more the truth of the matter

But as always we wait and see. Considering they are not asking for any more money then its no skin off our noses to just wait and see what unfolds.

2 Likes

As a large investor it would be very interesting to see how the funds have been spent and the current financial situation. I’m guessing the information packet will shed some light on all this and it is eagerly awaited.

Perhaps a more transparent decentralised governance of the project will help going forward. Could token holders be given a special level of access on the n99 website that allows them to vote on some project decisions for example?

3 Likes

Per David’s request, I will release some of the spreadsheets I formulated while conducting the N99 audit. I have been developing for Tim since May 2017. At that time most of the funds had already been spent according to blockchain forensics, but I did not know that at the time. I became suspicious in August because of so many unanswered questions. Tim Is very good at changing the subject or marginalizing them as a matter of lack of trust. These discussions between Tim and I over the Slack channel became more intensified over that course of time, but I didn’t have anything to present until December of 2017. That’s when I received 1 BTC for development. I have received less than 2.5 percent of total crowdsale funds and those are the only investment fund expenditures that I can verify as valid N99 expenses. Upon receipt of this BTC I was able to analyze all the rest of Tim’s addresses. Although I am not finished with my written report, here is the Blockchain analysis of total funds. Before the 7 months of my involvement, there was basically no development of N99. I have never been in control of the N99 funds or assets. The income that I have received will be retained for my work on this project and a recapture of the 2 BTC I lost, which I can verify with my investor address upon request. Apologies, as these six pages are not in order, I had to convert them to jpg from pdf since pdf files are not uploadable here.

After two months of questions about investment funds, and upon confronting Tim and Dawn with my concerns, here was one response of many, as an example, that I received on the Slack channel, including Dawn’s expense statement and accompanying comments. None of the expenses match, so the expense statement I received appears to have been completely fabricated. I have about a terabyte of data that supports that the records I received were fabricated.

9 Likes

Would you be able to clarify on this: The Bitcoin transaction reports seem to state that on 2017-12-01, the N99 project had 3 bitcoins (at around $11,000 each, or $33,000), however Dawn / Tim are reporting that they only have around GBP11,000 or about $11,500?

Does the amount they’re reporting include the 1 bitcoin they paid to you? There is a 4 day gap between your reports and the expenses Tim / Dawn reported (on 2017-12-04), did they pay you during this period?

Edit: I could be wrong about the gap, of course, it’s her usage of “to date” and using the exchange rate from the 4th for calculation, instead of the 31st of december, but her terminology seems to suggest she reported 1st Dec → 4th January, presumably the 3 day gap was a holiday break.

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if the subtitle ‘Project n99’ next to my username and my associate, Holly, in this forum, who joined to help me, be removed since we never requested it be there in the first place, and in light of this business I prefer to not be associated, as I at no time had any choice as to how the business end and integrity of money expenditures of n99 would be handled, nor did I have an opportunity to advise or correct the mishandling or misappropriation of investors’ funds. Any project I am involved with from here on out, I will demand up front transparency. Tim dragged me into this mess, and for that I am very upset with him.

7 Likes

Thank you @Lee_Travis for posting this. I assume the list of BTC addresses only contains the ones that were originally involved in the ICO and have been proof signed? Then that list is most likely short, cause some token holders probably transfered the tokens in the meantime and lost access/deleted the private keys of the original addresses (as it’s my case)

We’ll have to go through the old posts and see what we signed up for when we “donated” the BTC to this guy. I see some people put in large amounts of BTC back then which are valued at tens or houndreds of thousands of dollars at current market prices.If we gather a group of serious investors and have a basis for a legal complaint then I suggest we do it.

1 Like

@Shane your guess is as good as ours when it comes to deciphering Dawn’s bookkeeping, as I can only verify my receipt of funds. My dates do not match hers.

Okay - one more thing, whistleblowing is really cool and all, and I’m all for open information and anti-censorship, but if you have some sort of service contract or non-disclosure agreement with them, it’s worth reviewing that and considering whether this information constitutes a breach of those contracts - you don’t want to be sued, etc.

1 Like

Here is a comment that supports the fabrication just below her report.

I really don’t want to be a whistleblower, however I don’t see that I have much choice, as this is the position Tim put me in.
I never signed a service contract or non-disclosure agreement. They never formed any legally registered business.
Any verbal agreements I may have had were breached by Tim due to lack of proper disclosure or discovery.

1 Like

So guys, I will let this here, hope it doesn’t get deleted.
If anyone is seriously interested in researching the legal grounds and eventually filling a legal complaint against Tim and whoever is responsible for the mismanagement of funds in the N99 ICO, please message me in private. I am willing to pay up to 20% of the .65 BTC I have invested, valued at ~$8500 currently, IF and only IF I have the guarantee that I get the BTC back and NOT the amount in dollars invested at that point in time which is $260.

Even so, If we can’t get our BTC back but someone is as angry as me on scammers and wants to do something about it, just let me know

Yes I’m in.
And also I’ll have my btc back, not $ value.

1 Like

17k in travel and accomodation costs for real ?

I think Tim has maybe 4 Btc but can’t be certain. There are legal ramifications and I have already done the research. if this is what the community wants to do, please give me some time to gather that information, a couple of days tops.

And I’m not even talking about the marketing, consulancy and hosting costs…wtf ?
This is far beyond incompetency. This is fraud.

still willing to sell 593187 N99 and will accept 5.4 btc