Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Wow, looking at the github activity, obviously including the amazing news of the release of PARSEC code…looks like a key dev-update is coming!

6 Likes

no activity lately on jira or github regarding PARSEC from the routing team, I am woundering what is the reason for that?

Didn’t they just release the code or am I missing something deep in your FUD?

2 Likes

milestone 1 was released one week ago, dont spread FUD

1 Like

As per the last update they are specifying milestone 2 (in more detail than milestone 1)

Should see tasks created on jira once that is done… I think.

10 Likes

So why not just wait for the next update or ask a question? Just insinuating that nothing has been done just irritates the likes of me.

4 Likes

Thanks to starsmick, we only went to 41 cents instead of 41 dollars. I can’t believe this guy!

5 Likes

Alpha 3 today? Or maybe a testnet?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

not a chance, if you lookup jira and github you can see that the milestone 2 work is ongoing, so still probably one month until alpha 3 or a bit more , i hope today for some new whitepaper describing PARSEC Dynamic Membership , hopefully…

6 Likes

It was only a joke wanna reactivate this thread :smiley:

7 Likes

Trees grow faster than this network’s development. Then again we are trying to grow a digital forest here.

2 Likes

Or maybe not :wink: Perhaps a break from the bleakness would help those that think that way. Your comments do not motivate any single member of the team or community in any way and are a regular irritant for many I feel, however, we have midges and they are much much worse :smiley: :smiley:

23 Likes

Lol withdrew his post! I found a nice shirt for him though :smiley: ,

Figure if your gonna do the deed wear it loud and wear it proud :laughing: .

2 Likes

Late updates was once a sure sign of something exciting brewing… I wonder what’s brewing today :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m excited for the day they surprise us. Not so sure it’s today but I know it can’t be too far off.

6 Likes

I am on the edge of my seat at this point.

4 Likes

first! 20 charachters

1 Like

Ummmmm nope … :smile:

3 Likes

You have already ready your post in one click ?

So…

The questions is… is this the very near future today?? :grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes