Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Hahaha @dewild you make me laugh, like it :joy: Is the safe_crypto repo for safecoin? Does anyone know?

3 Likes

No, for us crypto == cryptography :D, so this is a cryptography primitives crate (looking at Dalek and miscreant)

11 Likes

Was woundering if today any new paper will be released by routing team , any thoughts?

1 Like

Does sponsoring the Decentralized Web Summit mean there will be Maidsafe/SafeNetwork branding at the event? :grinning:

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is we’re about 89% there :+1:

8 Likes

A little early but oh well!

6 Likes

Will there be a testnet today?

Not according to my waters (Sorry Aquaphobia, I shouldn’t have mentioned water)

5 Likes

But your water is not maidsafe’s water :smiley:

True, and it’s predictive powers are pretty crap. I’ll try my tealeaves later…

2 Likes

Thy sky is cleared but the stars are yet to align.

3 Likes

Quiet in here lately… PARSEC is getting a lot of attention on GitHub which is really assuring! Hope to see tests sometime soon :slight_smile: team is doing a great job as usual.

10 Likes

JIRA is looking good. A looooong list of done tasks :grin:

Thinking we may hear of internal tests very soon :thinking: :fireworks:

19 Likes

Waiting for the dev update for last 5 hours… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Its getting to be about that magical time of day that they post it.

6 Likes

My amateur snooping says PARSEC Milestone 1 is getting wrapped up today. :tada::tada:

Looks like they nailed the last issue!!

And POC “NotTwitter” mmmmmm… do tell!!

30 Likes

Is it true that the second and third milestones for Parsec Should be now added/implemented faster than the first one or are they in theory the same complex or even more ?

1 Like

What’s a few months here and there. The important thing is that they are getting through it.

8 Likes

It doesn’t matter how wonderfully up front or detailed the updates always are there’s a select few sitting there waiting with the red hot poker in hand…

5 Likes

Plenty of time to buy up still and hog some tokens on the cheap. I feel a SAFE moon landing is inevitable in the future. I just hope the token and its transfer is fast and scales well(that this network can handle VISA Card tx levels of token movement), then all the science of storing and moving around real data and hosting webapps on the safe network to spend our tokens is the vast majority of work, but if they just make the token everything bitcoin could not be when it comes to performance on a new algo thats a huge accomplishment in and of itself! Looking forward to all those benchmark tests on these sorts of things when the time comes.

7 Likes