Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Make a big list, spread FUD or recognise that we have a fantastic, well funded team working their butts off and delivering - and that most of that list is misleading and deliberately so, because several items are either trivial, in testing, not MVP or just made up.

There is still significant work to be done, we all know that, but to keep suggesting it will never be complete is propaganda because we can see what’s left and have so much information showing how this is being delivered week by week.

Anyone would think Baby Fleming hadn’t happened. Instead, it has evidently been a trigger for some to try and counter that excellent news with anti SAFE Network propaganda.

Keep up the great work team Maidsafe!

25 Likes

Cheesy by name, stinky by nature

6 Likes

Why haven’t you sold your holdings?

5 Likes

Hey @gouda123 Whenever I see your posts I think of this method of ignoring pathetic losers

2 Likes

Some will have missed out or not have opportunity to invest… poor trolls…

Still it’s a wonder the time they put to grumbling… imagine all that effort put in a positive direction.

Trolling for a cheaper option to buy is part of the dull pump and dump leeching all too common across crypto… fortunate perhaps we see so little.

2 Likes

Why do you attack him, he talking true that there are many tasks unfinished, and if to compare last tasks work, It could look like to get beta still take many years…

So why hasn’t he and you sold your tokens and moved on?

3 Likes

No if any newbee read the updates he might think differently, from reading updates it seems a lot closer than it actually is.

Some are not as objective as they pretend to be…:thinking:

It’s trivial and lazy to always focus on creating negatives. Innovation follows a different path!

2 Likes

Ah, the @Lackys / @gouda123 (starsmick) FUD tag team are back in action!

5 Likes

How do you know? In the last update you admitted to not being tech guy

And now all of a sudden your saying it’s going to be years until release like you have any clue as to how long your list of tasks will take.

Do you know something we don’t? Is the team sending a “non tech guy” secret updates just to confuse him because Gouda you seem very confused :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

If I hear Soon, Soon, Soon, testnets, testnets… then I feel Its close right? And the Soon and testnet word can be found in updates even in 2019! December! I believe.

And the @Traktion/@Southside etc. bots are back in action too!

1 Like

I had to click a lot to see what you were replying to. That ignore thing is great, keep us positive. I must tell the code that node age is not started as CI seems to think it’s done and tests it frequently, in every commit actually :smiley: :smiley: The day we have no todo tasks is the day the project is dead.

We will continue to ignore the trolls and keep delivering though. It’s all good.

28 Likes

You being silly and/or disingenuous.

“It” feels close and other ambiguous then misinterpreted, is just base stupid. Read updates again with a positive frame of mind being realistic about what is being achieved and the complexity of the task… each element falls into place after a iteration of development and testing. It’s silly to expect magic and stamp feet just because it’s not coming sooner or already here.

Spend time looking for bugs in what is available, that then would be valid criticism and not just the dull whine that any bot could do.

Obviously :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Amen!

And please sell your coins. We’ll all sleep better.

2 Likes

Because he probably doesn’t have any. If he did, he wouldn’t be so vested in trying to see this project fail.

I also think he’s the same person behind the Lackys account too…

I dont know Lacky, dont worry about that. there seems to be more impatient people than just me. We are impatient and express it, but why wouldnt I?

1 Like

That’s not impatience. I’m very impatient, so I do what I can to help this project deliver faster, rather than make things harder and waste people’s time having to correct misinformation and point out why things are much much better than you make out.

Why do you waste your own time doing this rather than something worthwhile?

If you lack the skill, you can go learn something. There’s everything out there for inquiring minds that want to create.

It’s utterly amazing these days how easy it is to learn online, and everyone can find something that inspires them and takes them to positive places where they can help others and gain respect.

8 Likes

Yup. Our local pet sock puppets. Bless em.
It like watching a punch n judy show.

2 Likes