LEAKED: the Safe Network Calendar for 2024!

Greetings,

fellow Earthlings and aspiring Safe Network enthusiasts!

Drumroll, please! :drum: I’m absolutely thrilled to announce the grand premiere of the Safe Network Calendar, now in its sixth season! Yes, you heard it right – we’ve been doing this for so long that even the Mayans would be impressed. (2019 ; 2020; 2021; 2022; 2023)

My team of calendar elves has been working harder than Santa’s reindeer in a snowstorm to bring you this masterpiece. It’s like the Met Gala of tech calendars, only with fewer celebrities and more encryption.

I promise you’ll be so impressed with my creation that you might consider quitting your day job to pursue a career as a full-time Safe Network Dev. It’s a thing; trust me. :happybeing:

:safe: English - download
:bulgaria: Bulgarian - download
:germany: German - download
:russia: Russian - download
:france: French - download
:spain: Spanish - download

As we approach the new year, let’s take a moment to reflect on the important things in life: good health, good fortune, and a calendar that shows the weekly Dev updates. I’ve got you covered on that last one.

May your days be filled with more joy than finding the last slice of pizza in the fridge and more prosperity than an early MAID investor in the 2030s. :lol:

Let’s all raise a virtual toast to a year filled with success, happiness, and more Safe Network testnets than you can generate from a random cryptographic key. Here’s to making the Safe Network the safest, quirkiest, and most connected place on the internet. Together, we’ll surf the waves of Privacy, Security and Freedom like fearless penguins in a sea of encrypted data!

Cheers to a new year filled with laughter, love, and fewer Dev updates that require a PhD to understand. Let’s rock 2024 like it’s a concert for the Safe Age!

Stay safe, stay connected, and most importantly, stay laser focused on the launch. :love:

Yours in cybernetic merriment,
Dimitar

Privacy. Security. Freedom

27 Likes

Very good and full of celebratory spirit! Thank you Dimitar and may you have everything you wished for 2024. Take care friend.

16 Likes

The calendar is fantastic, congratulations!
May everything work out and with reciprocity, may Safe power be with you!

14 Likes

Beautiful work @Dimitar you are a king among ants. :star_struck:

7 Likes

@Dimitar Any ideas for promotional material for 2024? E.g. stickers, posters, postcards, etc the community might be able to print/order and send around.

6 Likes

Besides the things you mention in the new year I would like to see more targeted advertising to people who are already using crypto.

Something that I have personally used and find suitable is the Learn & Earn program of Sweat Economy (with 1 million monthly on-chain users) - which is a short presentation of a project/product followed by a short quiz and a small prize:

2 Likes

I redid the calendar with the new logo, sites and social channels from May to December:

8 Likes