Introduce yourself

Hello all. I just discovered Safe network today through the Mozilla podcast about a decentralized internet. So I am here to learn more about it and see what its capable of. I probably will have a ton of questions and be around in the forums often. I am an indie game developer with some web design experience wondering if something like multiplayer gaming will be possible on safe network.

27 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Benjiex, Iā€™m a Web Designer and a Marketing in an Online Company that offers cat supplies such as beds, toys, litter pan and many mor. Iā€™m here to learn more about safe networking. Please welcome me! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I did not introduce myself
Vittorio, I am

20 Likes

Hi everyone. I was big into Elastos last year but overlooked Maidsafeā€¦how foolish I was. An incredible project and with such a large positive community. I think Safe Network has perhaps the strongest chance of replacing the current internet as things currently stand. A bonus is that it is based in the UK!

32 Likes

Hi I am Andy. I am a salesman and crypto daytrader. I donā€™t know much of the sorcery of coding that makes crypto work. I just know it works and is still very useful to people that donā€™t necessary fully understand what is under the hood. I am sure the safe network has similar properties. I am here to try to increase my understanding of this magic and also to help bring its benefits to more people that are also just common non-magical peasants to.

27 Likes

sup, i make software with Rust and other great tech.

22 Likes

Iā€™m Bobby. @Bobby
Iā€™m interested in the SAFE network project from both a technical and humanitarian perspective.

25 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m Richard. Small coding experience and have written some some software manuals in the past.

Interested in SAFE as a user rather than as a developer, and Iā€™m looking forward to trying things out. Have several websites hosted on commercial servers, but also have two home servers on which I have a Solid POD server and a couple of websites.

30 Likes

Hello everyone. Iā€™ve already said a quick hi on the beginners general post, but thought Iā€™d do an official one here. Iā€™m the CTO of Oracle-D, a major project on the STEEM blockchain. We are looking into how we can integrate features of the Safenetwork into what we do in creating some pretty interesting applications. We are very well known in our field, and have spoken all around the world about what we are doing trying to heighten awareness, adoption and real world usage cases, as well as building communities around the ecosystem.

We have a number of interesting usage cases which we have been pursuing, and would be very keen to speak to developers who have a good understanding of the safenetwork, and would be willing and open to conversations about collaboration and/or commercial project development.

Hope to get to speak to some great people here, and see what the potentials are.

36 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Iā€™m Josh, an American web developer based in Glasgow. For my main job, I develop data management tools for developing and conflict affected states. I mostly program in JavaScript, but have been learning Python and Go lately.

I first became interested in MaidSafe when a friend started working there! The more I learned, the more I liked, and Iā€™d like to get involved in whatever way I can.

40 Likes

Hi everybody! :rocket:

My name is Victor, and I am interested in the union of new technologies and artistic self expression. I work a lowly job in the education sector but I enjoy building fun and useful tools for others to enjoy.

I ADORE the internet, and am very excited about the promise of the SAFE Network. I was turned on to this place from the Mozilla IRL podcast, fwiw.

I want to do my part to ensure the internet is safe, open, fun and friendly for everybody everywhere. I believe women, queer folks and minorities all need their voices to be heard and considered and that algorithms are not inherently in everyoneā€™s best interest.

As far as skills go, I am rather fluent with JavaScript and other web-related languages and have been learning a few others here and there. Iā€™m always in the middle of learning something or other.

Anyway, if you want to make something cool together :robot: or just want an online buddy, let me know. :grin:

32 Likes

Hi to every SafeMade! :slight_smile:
As far as my phone2graphic and PC music maker ā€˜skillsā€™ are concerned (long time ago in tech sense) with Fast Tracker both versions, I should be like a phonetomusical punker, but anarchy is not my personal project and so on and so onā€¦So, letā€™s see how to finish thisā€¦Hmā€¦One day, as all of us - some of the brightest ones will take us a deep place on our backs and we will look at the lawn from below upwards with deeply slanted eyes. As some investigators say, the case will be closed. And until then - life is (a)live! And donā€™t forget to say Che-e-e-s-e! Ops, sometimes is better to say cheers, of course. With zero alc. childrenā€™s fruity champagne on their birthday party.

Skill set:

• Music Mixing
  • Music Production
  • Voice Overs
  • Creative Writing
  • Website Content Writing
  • Video Editing
  • Product Photography
  • Logo Design
  • Business Plans
  • Legal Consulting
    (by Bulgarian law.
    Sofia University Jus Ma(gi)ster of Law Diploma,
    Sysadmin of UACEGā€™s Buyerā€™ Profile,
    Current occupation position: (Bulgarian) Public Tenders Expert of UACEG)
26 Likes

hi
I am new here
trying to make my first comment
nice to meet you all:grin:

31 Likes

My name is Allen, and I love the way blockchain is going to change the world. I am thrilled to be a part of this new way of life. I thank taking the power back is what the people need, not controlled by corporations and media, since in some sick way, they have more power and control, then Governments on on this planet. GIVE THE POWER TO THE PEOPLEā€¦ BLOCKCHAINā€¦

25 Likes

Hi I am Memoona. I am a PhD student working on privacy and Security. I have expertise in Blockchain. Just started exploring SAFE network. Seems very interesting.
Thanks

35 Likes

I go by whatever name you want to call me. ā€œHeyā€ or ā€œDudeā€ or ā€œSisterā€ even. ā€œGuyā€ is okay.

I am a faceless supporter of the whole idea of the project. Me and my mates have been chatting back and forth over the years (yes- years) while watching the whack-a-mole headlines poking up to remind us about this person banned, that government adjusting the Google ball-gag, this database hacked, and weā€™d say, ā€œwell, when the big heads over at Safe finally ā€˜ta-daā€™ us, weā€™re going to start fuderwacking most vigorously.ā€

There was a chat app I downloadedā€¦ a year ago? Needed to have a trusted level (who trusts a faceless character delighting in facelessness, other than a bunch of tech-wizards trying to conjure such an environ! bless ya!), and I was more interested in seeing your work, rather than helping out.

ā€¦I figured the time has come for me to at least make a damned account. Iā€™m more agorist ideologue than else, but have been waving your pom-poms for a long time nonetheless.

36 Likes

Hi,

My name is Evert. Iā€™m learning to become a front-end developer. Iā€™m eager to learn more about the SAFE network project.

Best regards

34 Likes

Iā€™m Jordan. I work as a pipeline developer at a large VFX studio on highly popular films.

Recent events have shown me that the internet is more fragile than ever before. I am also a bit of a control freak. I hate it when governments tell us what Iā€™m allowed or not allowed to access, especially when itā€™s a question of politics and not morality.
So, crypto to the rescue. I hope.

30 Likes

My name is 0mkar. I am a Fullstack Developer. I am working on a messaging application similar to SAFE Messages (mobile). Hope to find enthusiast people here.

Thanks

30 Likes

Hi there.
I am Kootas.
I wish You luck.

26 Likes