Introduce yourself? Then I shall introduce myself

Trust received thus trust given

My name is John Daniel and I have recently gained the first trust level with this forum, so I believe it works both ways, and here’s how I have ended up at this place. I learned about Bitcoin back in 2012, really as a form of payment, plus the bitcoin badge on a website made it look hip. This then led me down the bitcoin path onto the blockchain, then crypto currencies, content creation (Steemit), decentralisation and now SAFE. I found out about Maidsafe just by researching and keeping my ear to the ground about this new emerging world, and then began my belief in the SAFE team’s vision. The concept is ground breaking and has opened my mind, so much so I wrote an article on my Steemit account about the network being the next big thing, and purchased a bundle of MAID tokens. Having been on this personal journey and understanding that this is the beginning of a new era for the whole world, the future is SAFE.

Link to my Steemit account plus recent MAIDSAFE post

The best things come to those who wait and patience is a virtue.

Or so I’ve heard. It’s been 10 years in the making and I’m a full backer of this project, well as much as I can. My programming skills are outdated (90’s pascal) making me redundant on the technical side, but I have found a new lease of life with my hunger to learn, so I’m bringing myself up to speed in the hope of contributing to this in the future. So for now, I’ll continue to keep my ear to the ground and let the everyday person that I meet know that they are MAID for SAFE.

Go SAFE team! :star_struck:

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce yourself