Gamerbits ICO - Old Thread

The reason I invest in your project is, because I want you guys to have fun (make what you want to make).

IMHO things are pretty simple, if your a scammer you go to jail (just like so many who thought they were super smart and outsmarted others).

The fun part, bitcoin gave Ethereum oxygen and Ethereum blew a breathe of fresh air in a lot of other projects. Each new crypto project is a tree that can grow new seeds.

I’m not afraid to loose my money in this space, because actually you can’t loose money when you invest. A good example is Safe Exchange Coin, this was suppose to be a SAFE Network exchange, they didn’t deliver that, nevertheless it’s price reached it’s all time high just a few days ago and they still didn’t deliver.

The dull part:
What worries me the most, is how spoiled we’ve become with value and how we sometimes don’t use it.
Storjcoin X’s marketcap 0.395728×500000000=$197,864,000.00 (how is it that this value can not be used by other people? Why do these coins need to get burned? I just don’t get it!) Even if the Storj project moved over to Ethereum, those coins still exist on Counterparty and can be used, because they still have value. :scream:

Some might argue that this StorJ thing is an exception, but is it?
Hmmmm not really
Today 300M GOLDTICKET’s are worth $152,775,000.00, but some how it’s more like gold on the bottom of the Atlantic. I know that all of this boils down to liquidity and actually just wiring up all this value up to an exchange (like Shapeshift), but we’re not making any progress here. :tired_face:

Taas.fund
Raised $7,569,373.61 Burned $93,430,627 their total tokens 101,000,000

DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE ANY CLUE OF VALUE IN THIS SPACE? :money_mouth_face:

Sorry for my ranting, I just want the future to be surprised about our present condition. You guys needing money and money just totally being out of reach…