Feedback and Questions on the SystemDocs

• I’m not sure what is meant by cost? Is it the “amount of safecoin” that has to be paid in order to ‘PUT’ data onto the network?

Important data is faster when it’s important and slows downs otherwise, making good use of network resources.

• I think we’ll have to see how that pans out in reality, but it looks to me now, we’re breaking net neutrality with that design. This is just as a reminder for myself, because that would be really bad in my opinion. Link to previous thread that talks about this Net neutrality - #18 by anon86652309

Close nodes can become temporary stores of data very easily, allowing many advantages to system designers.

• such as?

One thing I’d like to mention again is the use of words like may and should. I’m not sure why you choose to use these in the SystemDocs because it seems kind of strange to me that there are scenarios where it is not clear what will happen. I’d think I’m not the only one who raises an eyebrow at phrases like that, because there is no further for those scenarios. The only explanation I have right now is that it’s assumed to behave that way, but further tests are need to ensure that behaviour, which is totally fine by me, but I think we should clarify that. Or am I missing something here?

PS: @happybeing: Why perfect timing? Do you know something we don’t? :open_mouth: