Factom - Good news for Mastercoin holders?

I only just found this and realized from the Craig Sellars letter (included in the post below) that Factom is utilizing the Master Protocol…which they don’t seem to be talking too much about.

The Reddit AMA, explains a fair bit on the details, one fact that caught my ‘eye’ was:

Factom creates permanent records that can’t be changed later. In a Factom world - there’s no more Robo-signing scandals. In a Factom world, there are no more missing voting records. In a Factom world, you know where every dollar of government money was spent.
Basically, the whole world is made up of record keeping and as a consumer, you’re at the mercy of the fragmented systems that run these records.

This is where, in my opinion, Blockchain tech is taking us, complete accountability of all activity across all systems…except SAFE…bullish for SAFEcoin :smile:

When you think biometric records will also be part of the mix and take for example iris scans

I watched a movie last night called ‘I Origins’ (good movie) and at the heart of the storyline is the topic of re-incarnation …in short a guy collected eye photos as a hobby from an early age, he met a girl (took pics of her eyes) that he had a real bonding with and she died…but later on through a huge eye database that had been developed by a research institute, gave a match on these same eyes as a living 8 year old girl.

So re-incarnation with the same eyes was a proven in this movie.

Then I thought…wow once your eyes go on a system…and if this movie plot happened to be true, they have you forever…on the blockchain! Owe money in one life and don’t pay it back, we’ll get you next time around etc etc :eyes:

The Dali Lama is supposed to be the same soul reincarnated for example of a supposed real life situation.

1 Like