Why are you excited about MaidSafe?

With something like 12 days to go before concurrent testnet3/beta stage, a lot of people are excited. Many have taken to speculation and discussion of price discovery mechanisms. While these topics interest me as well, I feel there are many other reasons that should we should prioritize over how much return we get as a result of our financial investment in MaidSafe.

Many of us got in to MaidSafe for the FREEDOM. Whether it’s the freedom to develop and expand upon the network or the freedom to use existing services via the network, ultimately, our level of excitement about MaidSafe (as a community) is going to determine the value (both fiat and intrinsic) we get out of it.

So, I’m excited that there is something we can all actually get excited about. I’m excited that we finally have a project where, the more excited others get, the more utility we capable of achieving as a result which only serves to escelate both the social and financial value of MaidSafe.

5 Likes

i love the maidsafe philosophy of ‘‘the peoples network’’. Not owned by anyone person and the open source nature is key for anyone to learn or get involved in development. Community based contributions to provide a global networking solution that empowers the people. We, as a whole community can make this dream a reality.

4 Likes