What country are you guys from :world:

Hello from Lithuania (Linkėjimai nuo Lietuvos)!!!

7 Likes

I’d say there’s a fair chance I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could have just made this a poll in the OP :smirk:

2 Likes

But I’m meeting family here! @Mitja Couldn’t do that with a poll. :smiley:

5 Likes

Same here…whereabouts? :smile:

5 Likes

North. Work in MediaCity Yourself? :slight_smile:

1 Like

South …Chorlton for last couple of years but Old Trafford previously.
| haven’t even met anybody else who’s into the Crypto thing and was surprised to see another Safer from Manchester. :smile:

4 Likes

nice, i can see Old Trafford from my desk :slight_smile: yeah, i only know a couple of people that are aware of it myself. But awareness is definitely spreading fast!!

5 Likes

Australia, a proud member of the Five Eyes surveillance alliance and a nation that places its human laws above those of nature and reality.

Don’t believe me? “The laws of mathematics are very commendable, but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia.” Read more at Prime Minister Says The Laws Of Australia Can Beat The Laws Of Maths

Damn, but do we need some Safenetwork down here right now!

11 Likes

From Thailand :grinning:

So few of us are in the cyptocurrencies space, I am so worried about our place in the future now …

11 Likes

Netherlands, Holland

10 Likes

Co Mayo. Ireland. Mayo 4 Sam!!

6 Likes

So educate people. It’ll be easier when SAFE launches.

5 Likes

Alaska, USA. - Interested in how well this will work up here, as every now and then something happens and the internet just becomes Alaskanet for up to 3 days.

15 Likes

Athens, Greece, :slight_smile:

10 Likes

A Dutchman in Germany (NRW)

10 Likes

I don’t think it will, it’s just too cold overthere :joy:

12 Likes

I am from Austria, Salzburg, where Mozart was born.:grinning:

12 Likes

Canada - grew up near Ottawa, lived in Vancouver for a decade, did a startup in Hong Kong for 2 years, before moving to US (San Diego then Seattle). I look forward to going back to Canada someday :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Khabar baik. Should catch up huh?? :grinning:

5 Likes